Contributor

PLEASE get your tracking system fixed and updated

Tracking is completely a mess. My food orders have said "In Process," yet arrive that day! Two days after my order arrives I get an email saying my order has shipped. Surprise! This is a real problem when it comes to food, I live in So. California where it was 96 degrees plus last week, three food orders arrived without saying they had shipped or had tracking numbers. I need to be able to see accurate tracking so I am home to receive the product. Tracking on return orders is now non-existent. I always go into the PO to have them manually scan in my packages, but nearing a week now on two and nothing showing up. One is clothing that should be going to the Ontario warehouse, only about an hour from me. Everything is scanned in at every stop, why aren't the systems linked and accurate in real time?

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE get your tracking system fixed and updated

[ Edited ]

@Cntrlcstgrl 

Regarding your food orders, I have seen similar issues.  I believe you need to contact the vendor that processes the orders.  The shipper is responsible for tracking notifications, not QVC.  

Returns are shipped by Newgistics (Pitney Bowes), picked up at your local post office whenever they feel like it.  Actually, I think they wait until enough return packages are piled up in your PO to make it profitable for them to pick them up.  

Tracking information from this shipper is often screwed up or non-existent.  

Sorry, to say, but your complaints here will not reach anyone at QVC who could do anything about them. 

Frustrating...very much so.  

Use QVC Easy Returns for quick refunds.

Email QVCEasyReturns@QVC.com with your item and order numbers.  The quanity returned, color, and reason for return.  Proof of return---copy of USPS pickup email confirmation or drop off.  

I always receive notification of a refund within 2-3 days.  

Honored Contributor

QVC has nothing to do with entering tracking.  Its done by whoever transports the goods, usually ups or the so-called "shipping partners" who transport between terminals and use a great deal of imagination.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If QVC sells it they are very much responsible to seeing that we have good tracking information.  They sell it, they control those things.  It's on their brand and name.  They make it a condition for them to sell it, or they don't care. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner    I've found tracking is a joke, so inaccurate and exaggerated that it really is not of consequence.  It could easily be discontinued as its not required.  I just did a round with a postal employee on the phone this morning over a complaint I filed about a package that was "out for delivery" Wednesday but went on a trip somewhere else.  They can only say it'll be delivered when it turns up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sooner    I've found tracking is a joke, so inaccurate and exaggerated that it really is not of consequence.  It could easily be discontinued as its not required.  I just did a round with a postal employee on the phone this morning over a complaint I filed about a package that was "out for delivery" Wednesday but went on a trip somewhere else.  They can only say it'll be delivered when it turns up.

@Kachina624 OK, but to me it is up to QVC to see that at least a tracking number is given to us for an order.  No excuse in this day and age for that not to happen.  None.