Valued Contributor

PLEASE, WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?

Ok, I post a question here TRYING to get some help concerning 2 orders that I have not received. Miraculously the item that was supposed to ARRIVE on 5/13 (#A377866) shipped today!! Isnt that an interesting coincidence?!? Ok, so where is Item #376036?? It has shipped but there has been no movement since 5/19.
QVC Customer Care

Re: PLEASE, WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?

@spursfan2 

I am sorry for the delay in our response. As you noted, A377866 has shipped.  As for A376036, it is at the Shreveport LA depot and should be delivered to you Tuesday. I hope that helps!

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

I have packages that I ordered on may 3 still not delivered. I received a $10 credit on one, why not all packages taking forever? They are also not answering email inquiries 

QVC Customer Care

@Carolret wrote:

I have packages that I ordered on may 3 still not delivered. I received a $10 credit on one, why not all packages taking forever? They are also not answering email inquiries 

We are so very sorry for the inconvenience.  Please forward to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com which order(s) you are referring to in this post. We will be glad to look in to the matter.