Respected Contributor

I have sent numerous emails about my return of 2 Denim & Co. plaid tunics.  I have received an email that only 1 has been returned even though I have informed the social team that TWO were sent back many times.  The items are still in my easy pay account.  Can you please, please, please fix this once and for all?

QVC Customer Care

@ScrapHappy we're so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail us your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to help.

Respected Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@ScrapHappy we're so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail us your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to help.

I have emailed QVC social team several times for a week now.  Nothing changes.

Honored Contributor

To get their attention I'd put in subject line

Re: Mod Wayne

that should do it

check your junk mail, too

all my QVC mail goes in there and I have to tell it, it's not junk

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

To get their attention I'd put in subject line

Re: Mod Wayne

that should do it

check your junk mail, too

all my QVC mail goes in there and I have to tell it, it's not junk

I'm trying.  I'm rying everything.  Still don't know how many tunics they've received and it's not showing as returned in my order status plus it's STILL on my easy pay account.  

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy   Did you include your order numbers in your request?  Very important.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ScrapHappy   Did you include your order numbers in your request?  Very important.

Yes.  Everytime.  I've emailed Social Team many times.  Decided to call.  Spoke to CS.  They told me 2 tunics were returned, so finally got a solid answer on that.  But said another department has to handle that it's still in my easy pay account.  Ugh!

Honored Contributor

This happened to me early last week.  Strange notification I received a refund for one of the returns from THE WEBMASTER.  What's with that? 

Social team told me to contact Easy Returns Dept, it was their problem.  

Wow!  Return response wasn't even signed by a Social Team member. 

Unhappy with this response, I emailed again and asked them to at least tell me why I didn't receive two of the three refunds.  I was told it will take 3 days.  More than 3 days have passed.  No refunds.  The fight continues.  I guess I will have to battle the Easy Returns Dept.