Visitor

Re: Since Oct 26 -- In process

Completely agree. I placed an order 11 days ago and it is still in process.

I will not order another thing and will order elsewhere for xmas presents.

I have been a long time qvc fan but no longer.

Valued Contributor

Re: Since Oct 26 -- In process

I ordered a Logo vest on Oct 27, LTS  About a week later, ordered same vest, LTS.  I received the second vest yesterday. I called CS, who said they were coming from two different locations.  The first vest should be deliveried tomorrow but still in process.  We shall see if it gets here in time.

Occasional Contributor
I have 5 items that have been in process for 14 days. EDD was today.

It's not just updates on the EDD that are warranted.  When an item ordered is still "in process" after the EDD, then the shipping should be refunded.  To do otherwise is extremely poor business practice and customer service.

I placed an order for 5 items on Oct 31.  EDD is tomorrow (Nov. 7).  No updates, no nothing.  I'm sure I won't get it tomorrow.  Disappointing.  I'm a fairly new QVC customer.  But I won't continue to be a customer for long if this keeps up.

Frequent Contributor

I had a order in the process since Oct. 18.   Now after that wait I see that they move the item to back order, even though they are still selling the item and shows that it is in stock.

I also had a AD go into process and now says back order even tough that item also is for sale on the site and shows instock.

I hope they hurry up and get there act together. I have issues where I can't get into my auto delivery management and now delivery issues.

Super Contributor

I have 2 items in process since 10/29 -  no shipping information.   I think it's so disappointing to wait for over a week to ship.   I guess I'm spoiled from other retailers I buy from on line, they ship within 2 - 3 days max.  Now I'm not that excited about the items anymore, and kinda wish I could cancel.   

Respected Contributor

@cincysenior wrote:

I am experiencing the same thing.  I think it's because they have added more programing before they were prepared to deliver on time.  I wonder if I will get my Christmas gift purchases on time.  I will be hesitant to order after 12/01 if this continues!

I'm hesitant to order NOW for Christmas since my order from 10/13 of a TSV Bissell steamer went into backorder a few days after I ordered. I ordered very early when it was still available and they sold it for a few more weeks (at least until 11/4) at the higher price. So angry. Customer Service is no help at all and neither is emailing them.  No Christmas presents from QVC this year.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I just talked with CS about my order that has been in process for 15 days now. EDD is still showing yesterday, Nov. 6th. She told me the new EDD is Nov 12th. I said my order status still has it the 6th. She just said, yes. I told her I've been reading alot of complaints about slow processing and she said it's because they had so many orders placed through one warehouse. She sounded very irritated. I doubt it will really be here by the 12th if it's still in process today. 

They should be giving customers a better explanation and updating order status.  My card was charged within seconds of placing the order over 2 weeks ago. At this point I'm wondering if they really had enough stock for the amount of sales for the super blow out clearance and really expecting them to cancel my order.

Honored Contributor

Re: Orders in Process

[ Edited ]

@LilyMom wrote:

I just talked with CS about my order that has been in process for 15 days now. EDD is still showing yesterday, Nov. 6th. She told me the new EDD is Nov 12th. I said my order status still has it the 6th. She just said, yes. I told her I've been reading alot of complaints about slow processing and she said it's because they had so many orders placed through one warehouse. She sounded very irritated. I doubt it will really be here by the 12th if it's still in process today. 

They should be giving customers a better explanation and updating order status.  My card was charged within seconds of placing the order over 2 weeks ago. At this point I'm wondering if they really had enough stock for the amount of sales for the super blow out clearance and really expecting them to cancel my order.

@LilyMom  I posted this info below in another thread related to shipping issues:

QVC has a brand new massive warehouse in PA. I'm sure the logistics of rearranging all their products in all the various warehouses has been a nightmare when trying to additionally ship orders at the same time. I guess knowing/understanding this, I don't have an issue waiting longer for my orders. I'm sure this process will probably take several more months before any of us see any measurable improvements.

I've worked in a few warehouses myself and when we rearranged certain areas, those pallets of products would be in aisles and wouldn't have a 'home' location for a short period of time...depending on how long each process/change/update lasted. On rare occasions we could enter into the system 'asile-6' for example for when one of us needed to get one of those products that were on any pallet in an aisle and not in a 'home' row/location.

That would be helpful only sometimes. In most cases however, if there were say 30 pallets in an aisle for a few days to a week, spending an hour or several hours going through several pallets to find a single product was not cost/productive to complete certain orders. So those products either went on backorder or waitlist status.

HTH explain things a bit more Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Susan Louise, thank you for your response. I wish CS could be that helpful. 

Why on earth would a company make suge a huge change right before the busiest shopping season of the year?