Contributor

I ordered 2 items on Oct 24 and the est delivery date is Nov 8. I am content to wait but why during this entire time the order is still in process but will be delivered in 2 days ?Why are there no updates since I believe updates are warranted ?

Respected Contributor

I have 3 that were placed on October 30--same delivery date and they are still IN PROCESS

Esteemed Contributor

I guess they over estimated how quickly they could get the orders out.  Either that, or they did not want to lose the orders by giving the real dates they thought the orders would be delievered.  You have to wonder what the heck is going on in their warehouses.  Personally, I am not in a big hurry for anything.  But, one thing I ordered, that I really wanted, went from In Process to Backordered.  Not happy about that.  But such is life at the Q.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

trust me, you won't be getting the item in 2 days, qvc appears to be playing with delivery dates to save their you know what

Honored Contributor

Apparently there are thousands of orders with an 11/8 EDD.  I have several myself and mine haven't yet been shipped so that is highly unlikely.  Note that EDD stands for Estimated Delivery Date.

Due to QVC's corporate culture of secrecy, nobody knows what's going on in the warehouse except that they're combining stock with HSN and moving to a new facility in Bethlehem, Pa.  Their planning was obviously skewed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Same deal here, winniemucca.  Although two jewelry items I ordered on the same date -10/24 -arrived just as they should have.  Things have sure gone downhill as of late!

Regular Contributor

Re: Since Oct 26 -- In process

Cuddle Duds (which I want to wear NOW) in process for 11 days now and they won't let me cancel, not here by est. delivery, and they can't tell me when it is shipping.  One item finally shipped after 10 days by MAIL from CA.  And they are advertising the same CDs and NOT informing the customer.  This is intentionally deceptive, especially since I cannot cancel yet they are not shipping.  At least we know not to rely on QVC for Christmas.

Occasional Contributor

I am experiencing the same thing.  I think it's because they have added more programing before they were prepared to deliver on time.  I wonder if I will get my Christmas gift purchases on time.  I will be hesitant to order after 12/01 if this continues!

Respected Contributor

I had an order ship today!   But an item I ordered 5 days prior to the one that shipped is still in process. 🤔

New Contributor

I called CS and asked them why my orders are now 5 to 7 days in process.  They apologized and said that they are experiencing large number of purchases (with all the XMas shopping going on) and are backed up.  They are working to resolve these issues.  What I don't like is that when you try to cancel because it's taking so long....you can't.  I think that is wrong that they can't get the orders out yet they say it can't be cancelled.  Why?  They should be able to pull it and cancel the order right up to it going out the door.  QVC should not charge shipping on these items and express mail the items and send an email explaining the delays in shipping.  Hope this is resolved before it gets closer to December!