Valued Contributor

@atat00 Yes! 3 orders on 3/30/23 tuned into 7 orders.I sent QVC Social an email and Paulette documented my account. She asked which three order numbers I am keeping and she put a notation on my account for the other 4 so I am not charged shipping. Looks like they had a computer glitch. 

Valued Contributor

@atat00  I forgot to add that 5 of the 7 orders already shipped. Order 6 was on backorder so I was able to cancel. Order 7 is still in processing but they can't stop it from shipping. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes! I ordered 1 pair of SG black liquid knit pants on Sunday. I was looking at my orders a few days later and there are 3 separate orders for the same item. I called Customer Service and she said she would try to cancel 2 of them but I see they shipped today. Now I have 3 pair of the same pants coming and will have to return 2, what a pain!

Occasional Contributor

I am convinced the QVC.com site backend has become corrupt and the entire site needs to be rebuilt. They also need a new, more skilled tech team because the ones employed now are useless. They have allowed the site to deteriorate, the servers to get overloaded. It's all a huge mess. 

Occasional Contributor

Good luck with that. Worthless bunch. 

Honored Contributor

@PittsburghLin wrote:

Yes! I ordered 1 pair of SG black liquid knit pants on Sunday. I was looking at my orders a few days later and there are 3 separate orders for the same item. I called Customer Service and she said she would try to cancel 2 of them but I see they shipped today. Now I have 3 pair of the same pants coming and will have to return 2, what a pain!

@PittsburghLin 

Bummer!  So sorry this seems to be happening to people.

Don't let it be too big of a pain though.....use their label, go to USPS.com and schedule a FREE pickup, dump in your mailbox.  really easy actually.

Just be sure to watch your account...

Valued Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@PittsburghLin wrote:

@PittsburghLin 

Don't let it be too big of a pain though.....use their label, go to USPS.com and schedule a FREE pickup, dump in your mailbox.  really easy actually.

@RespectLife  Careful with package pickup since USPS doesn't give a receipt.  I take the package to the post office or UPS so I have a receipt. I had a return package disappear. If you have a receipt of mailing, QVC and HSN will credit the return. 

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@PittsburghLin wrote:

@PittsburghLin 

@RespectLife  Careful with package pickup since USPS doesn't give a receipt.  I take the package to the post office or UPS so I have a receipt. I had a return package disappear. If you have a receipt of mailing, QVC and HSN will credit the return. 

Sorry @Starliteshine 

That is NOT correct !!

You get an email conf w/ ref number from USPS when you schedule the free pickup.

You get ANOTHER email confirmation when the postal worker has picked it up.

So you actually get TWO proofs of the transaction!!  That's all you need should it disappear...which mine has never done.

Contributor
I am so over QVC because of this. I have to call customer service again today. I tried ordering the Tarte TSV a few weeks back. I only wanted two, one of each color, and ended up with nine coming to my house! None of the orders showed up until the next day when it was room late to cancel. And all charged on my credit card! Now I have returned seven of and still have called qvc twice to get refunded. They still haven’t refunded one of them! Plus the time to deal with all this has been ridiculous. I have been a customer for at least 20 years and I am thinking serially of just canceling. I don’t need this. Plus I returned three other items recently (all represented wrong and misleading) and still havent gotten reimbursed and it’s been almost two weeks. I hate to say but the so called convenience is not word log for me.
Valued Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Starliteshine wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@PittsburghLin wrote:

@PittsburghLin 

Sorry @Starliteshine 

That is NOT correct !!

You get an email conf w/ ref number from USPS when you schedule the free pickup.

You get ANOTHER email confirmation when the postal worker has picked it up.

So you actually get TWO proofs of the transaction!!  That's all you need should it disappear...which mine has never done.

@RespectLife Glad the process works for you but it doesn't for me. I've gone around and around with my local postmaster about their package pickup process. I even contacted the postmaster general and it was a waste of time. In my region, they do not send out confirmation emails stating a package was picked up. I am glad your post office is on the ball but not everyone is so lucky.