Contributor

Five days ago I ordererd a pair of leggings.  They must be making a pair fresh for me because the order has been "In Process" for five days now.  The EDD is 10-21-19 but I know that won't happen by the time the package is shipped then transferred to the PO.  I'm wondering if I should cancel the order and re-order.  Is anyone else having similar problems?

Esteemed Contributor

My order was placed six days ago with an EDD of today and it Is still "In Process."  Shipping is continuing to get slower and slower.  I'm going to call CS today to see what is going on.

Contributor

I ordered a pair of Marc Fisher boots on Oct. 12th, still "in Process" 

Trusted Contributor

I have a few orders in process for 5 days !

Whatever happened to the “we are upgrading our shipping process”?

Every other online retailer ships within 48 hr. This is unacceptable.  

Honored Contributor

I can't believe QVC is still having so many problems with shipping orders promptly.  I guess the "upgrading their shipping process" (or whatever their notice was saying), hasn't worked.  Pretty sad.

Honored Contributor

Shipping on clothing seems to have come to a screeching halt.  I've had a shoe order that been "processing" since the 12th, and it's still not moving.  Suggest not ordering unless you can wait a long time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

My orders are taking 4 to 5 days to ship.  Things have not improved regarding shipping times.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

Same here; order "in process" for a week.   Today I got the "sorry your order has been delayed" email but of course I CAN'T CANCEL because it's "in the process of shipping."   This will be my last order from QVC.   I am done.  

Contributor

Same situation here - ordered pair of Earth Origins on 12th. Still "In Process".  Must have been a bad day to order. Not the first order of mine that's been lost in cyberspace. Very dissappointing Smiley Sad