Super Contributor

I placed an order this morning at 7:35 cst and it is not showing up.

I did a chat around 10:00 and the rep said that they were having issues with the orders showing up and to give it a couple of hours.

Still doesn't show that I placed the order. But my Rakuten did email me with the notice of my rebate amount.

Any others having this same issue?

Honored Contributor

@crazy4bears 

Yes, the same thing happened to me yesterday.  I placed an order early in the morning and it never showed in my account or email confirmation.  I placed another order a little later that went through with no problem.  I did have the order number and a screenshot of the order receipt in case there was a problem later.

The first order came through overnight, like it often does when that happens.  If you're sure your order was placed, it will show up. So unless you want two of the same thing, don't order it again!

Honored Contributor

@geezerette   @crazy4bears    QVC processes our orders overnight so it takes longer than a "couple hours" for them to appear if they've gone missing.  Hold off until tomorrow morning and I bet it'll show up.  It's too hard to undo the mess a duplicate makes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@geezerette   @crazy4bears    QVC processes our orders overnight so it takes longer than a "couple hours" for them to appear if they've gone missing.  Hold off until tomorrow morning and I bet it'll show up.  It's too hard to undo the mess a duplicate makes.

@Kachina624 

Yes, I've suspected that for a long while.

And there's no use calling customer service because they can't see those missing orders on their end either.

But this is one reason I always make note of my order numbers--just in case.  

Super Contributor

Never have had this happen in all the years I have been shopping with the the Q which has been since the start.

I could always go look at my orders right after I place them and it would say processing.

And I have been able to cancel it if I had changed my mind.

I'll check again tomorrow and see if it shows.

Honored Contributor

@crazy4bears wrote:

Never have had this happen in all the years I have been shopping with the the Q which has been since the start.

I could always go look at my orders right after I place them and it would say processing.

And I have been able to cancel it if I had changed my mind.

I'll check again tomorrow and see if it shows.

@crazy4bears 

I've had it happen a couple of times.  It's rare, but it does happen.

New Contributor

This happened to me this morning.  I placed an order for a Kim Gravel top, but received no e mail, and no record of it in my order status.

I called customer service. The rep could not see it either, and directed me to call synchrony bank, the issuer of my q card and see if there were any pending charges from this morning.  There were! However, I am still uneasy since many hours later, there is no change to my order status.

Fingers crossed!!

Super Contributor

Checked yesterday and it finally says preparing your order. So at least I know it did process.