Contributor

92748909900855573015498715 package still at post office Hazelwood, Mo. since June 13, ordered on June 7. Other bag received shipped at same time same vendor, obviously I will not be receiving this artivle would like it taken off my charge. This is beyond rediculous!

Super Contributor

You will still probably receive it even if Q refunds you. I had one that was in Baltimore (2.5 hours away) from 5/27 to 6/20. I have another one that was in processing for 40 days & then shipped on 6/9 & received it today. It was also stuck in Baltimore. I have another that has been in Baltimore since the 13th and a couple since the 15th.

Really disappointed in this. I get stuff from Zulily (usually in China) faster.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Order not received

[ Edited ]

I ordered sneakers, needed to return for larger size.  The packing slip/return label were not provided.  Had to go to the website and print it out.

A few days ago I received an email saying "sorry the item you purchased didn't work out"...what purchase?  The sneakers came in after this email.  Then I remembered I ordered a Women With Control top in May and was still waiting for it.  Today I received a QVC package on the thin side...thought it was the packing slip/return label for the sneakers.  Wrong!  It was a sealed empty package with only a packing slip/return label, and the return label was for another customer!  The other customer purchased the same item, design and size.  Wonder if she got it.

I called customer service to complain -- 1 about not receiving a packing slip/return label with the sneakers -- the shipping department sometimes does that....I was told; and 2 about the empty package.  After explaining everything, I asked the representative to cancel the top (from May) and refund me.  She will.

I'm going to think twice before ordering from QVC...this is ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

Re: Order not received

[ Edited ]

@222333 - You do realize, don't you, that by posting the tracking number, you're giving personal information to anyone reading your post?

We are always told not to post any personal information on these forums.  That includes the order number, tracking number, etc..  Someone could take that tracking number to see where your package is going and when it's going to be delivered.  They could even set up an account with either UPS or the USPS to redirect it.

Think safety!

ETA:  You should delete that tracking number immediately!