QVC Customer Care

Re: Order not received

[ Edited ]

@Flady1 wrote:

I haven’t received something that I ordered on 12/4, saying it’s out for pickup in CA today,,,12/17!!!!  This is TERRIBLE!!!!!  HELP!!!!

@Flady1   I will take a look and email an update.  Susan

New Contributor
I ordered an "As Is" Bethlehem Lights tree on 11/1...it is now 11/14 and it has not shipped.I have called customer service three times and the only thing that has changed is the delivery date ,which is now 11/19. I have not received any communication as to why this has not shipped and I am beyond frustrated. This is to be delivered to my parents who are isolated in their home due to COVID. The exact tree is also listed in clearance and should be delivered asap to fulfill my order at the price of my 11/1 order. I am waiting for ABC to make this right.
New Contributor
Not ABC...QVC...phone thinks it knows better than me....
Trusted Contributor

happened to me a few weeks ago. it said on my tracking that it was delivered to post office, but never got delivered? it was over a week late.. so i called qvc and they sent out a replacement. i emailed post office and they said they were checking into it, and never got back to me... been over 3 weeks now and it was never delivered.. but i did get the replacement.