Contributor
I ordered the tsv at midnight and nothing reflects in my qvc account nor did I receive an email confirmation but the money came out of my account ( I checked my bank ) can someone help me with this please ? Thanks in advance
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Ilene123 I am not seeing an order on your account for the TSV. The last order showing was from 5/7. I have seen this in the past where there is a delay. I will report it to our IT Department. In the meantime you can wait to see if the order shows up or try placing a new order. I would hate for you to have duplicate orders or miss out on the TSV.

Contributor
This never happened before. What do I do if the order doesn't send but I was still charged ?
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Ilene123 if an order is not showing on your account you will not be charged, you need to have an order to be charged. I checked and I am still not seeing it. I have not heard back from IT as yet and your order is the only one with and issue that I have seen today. It may not have been completed. Please check your cart.

Contributor
I used Ibotta app as usual to check out. On their app it shows I ordered at 12:30 am. My bank account also shows the withdrawal made from qvc at that time too. It shows everywhere I ordered it but here. And now the immediate ship which I chose is sold out. That's only timeframe I wanted. So what do I do now ? Can't I just be refunded the money and note my account that it's cancelled or something ?