Order from Lock and Lock

[ Edited ]

Was contacted by Alice on Facebook and was told to try to get some results thru QVC SocialTeam. I placed an order with QVC on 11/8/2019 for Lock & Lock set of 6 Cami Canisters and gift bags. When I received them one of the handle lids was all busted, and I wanted them as Christmas gifts. I contacted Lock & Lock and after waiting the appropriate time for the replacement and not receiving it, I contacted them again and they claim they sent one whic I never received. After a zillion calls back and forth as it stands I still have not received the lid and was not able to give them as gifts. I need the RED lid as all the 6 lids are different color. So as of January 26, 2020 I still am waiting not very patiently now.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Order from Lock and Lock

@Candygal wrote:

Was contacted by Alice on Facebook and was told to try to get some results thru QVC SocialTeam. I placed an order with QVC on 11/8/2019 for Lock & Lock set of 6 Cami Canisters and gift bags. When I received them one of the handle lids was all busted, and I wanted them as Christmas gifts. I contacted Lock & Lock and after waiting the appropriate time for the replacement and not receiving it, I contacted them again and they claim they sent one which I never received. After a zillion calls back and forth as it stands I still have not received the lid and was not able to give them as gifts. I need the RED lid as all the 6 lids are different color. So as of January 26, 2020 I still am waiting not very patiently now.

Hi @Candygal  I am very sorry that the red lid needs to be replaced and apologize that it was not taken care of before Christmas. I was hoping to send out a new set, however, there is no longer stock on this item. I have issued a partial refund for the defective lid, sent an email with the details and opened a service ticket to see it our warehouse has any that have been sent back that they can take usable pieces from, that will take 7-10 days and they will call or send the lid. Thank you for being our customer. Kim