Frequent Contributor

Order from 3/23 still in process?

Please either mail my order or cancel it and return my money. This is the third order that has not shipped by the e.d.d.

I will not be ordering in the future due to the abysmal shipping. I really enjoy the products I've purchased but the shipping has just become horrendous. 

I hope QVC will take into account the amount of money they are losing to other online retailers due to the lackluster shipping and handling. Especially when you charge for said shipping. 🙁

Respected Contributor

Re: Order from 3/23 still in process?

You’re not alone - I have an order still in process since 3/20. 

Honored Contributor

Here's the response I received when In inquired about my order also placed on 3/23:

"I apologize for the delay in shipping your jacket. We were informed that a few of our warehouses were experiencing delays. Hopefully it won’t be much longer."

I have no idea if or when I will receive the item. 

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Here's the response I received when In inquired about my order also placed on 3/23:

"I apologize for the delay in shipping your jacket. We were informed that a few of our warehouses were experiencing delays. Hopefully it won’t be much longer."

I have no idea if or when I will receive the item. 

and they won't let you cancel either, I bet

annoying . 

either ship it or cancel 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear   I'd rather not cancel because I really want the item.  However, since it is now pretty much sold out, my concern is that I'm not going to receive it at all.  I just wish they'd be honest and tell me that, if that's the case.

Contributor

I was wondering the same when I ordered items, but if you look at the estimated date of arrival, you should receive on time. (in  my case it arrived on time), as my order was delivered even though online order stated "processing".  Go figure... I dont think their system updates order status very well.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you all for your support. I hate complaining. I truly do. However, I feel as though QVC isn't being very honest. The line about the warehouse seems to be used alot. I don't think it's very nice to always blame their warehouse workers if it isn't truly their fault. 

I just want my items to arrive in a timely manner. I don't expect two day shipping like I get with Amazon. 

But I have placed three orders with Ulta since their 21 days of beauty began. I have received all three orders. They were place on the 22nd, the 23rd and the 25th. Surely QVC can at least try to be more organized and prompt if they are charging 4 or more dollars for each item they ship? 

I do enjoy the items I purchase. I would just like to enjoy them a little sooner. Haha.

Honored Contributor

The same thing is happening to me, but I think it probably has something to do with the horrendous weather and flooding we've been having. I'm sure that's taking a toll on shipping from warehouses, depending on where they are. There are buildings in many areas of the US underwater. I guess it depends where the order is coming from. QVC staff probably can't give us an answer as to what is going on. 

Valued Contributor

No that flooding issue was another lie by QVC they can't be honest, no matter what.  They are gone down hill/. They need to spend their billions on improved shipping and training cs.   So many customers are fed up with the lies and deceit

New Contributor

I have an order still in process from 3/17, the tracking info appears that it was brought to UPS and no more info comes up.  I have emailed QVC twice and no response. 

Also, an order from 3/17 came yesterday, it was the Big Deal and it sold out.  I ordered and paid for that, but got a tshirt by d&co.  I emailed them twice and no response about that.  I want to ensure that I don't get charged for shipping it back when it was thier fault,  Also, what will they do because the item completely sold out in all colors and sizes.  Something like this happened to me last year and customer service was extremely rude. I guess I'd rather have rude than nonexistent.