Occasional Contributor

I went to check on an order today and it was gone. I ordered the Muk Luk set and it has disappeared from my order list. No word or reason for why. It's just gone. I'm getting very discouraged by the ordering process lately. It takes forever for an order to go through, just how long does it take to "prepare" an order, and you never know if and when it will show up.

QVC Customer Care

@Chybai I see the order for A399698 MUK LUKS Dream Knit Peplum Top and Jogger Set still listed. It has reached the Post Office in your area today. It should be delivered soon.  Cindy

Honored Contributor

Did you receive verification that you actually placed the order?  Twice in the past couple of month, I've neglected to complete the process by failing to click on "place order".  Just got into too big of a hurry.  I now go to order status and verify that the order is there. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Did you receive verification that you actually placed the order?  Twice in the past couple of month, I've neglected to complete the process by failing to click on "place order".  Just got into too big of a hurry.  I now go to order status and verify that the order is there. 

That exact thing happened to me early yesterday, fortunately for whatever reason I checked later in the day, the item I wanted was still in still in stock and this time I completed the order in time to get the free shipping.

Occasional Contributor

I definitely placed the order. It just went missing. The QVC representative who responded says it's still there so I'm hoping it arrives soon.

Honored Contributor

@Chybai Did you see the post from Cindy-QVC above?

Honored Contributor

That happened to me a month ago.  It just disappeared from my order history  but then in a few days it was there again.

Super Contributor

FYI - not sure if this happens to anyone else, but if I look at my order status list, the last one on the page disappears. It's still there, but for some reason it gets cut off the page. If I order something else, it's bumped to the next page and back in sight again (and the item that was above that one gets cut off).