Occasional Contributor

Ordered something on 11/7. It was in procesing for 10 days with shipping on day 11. Still not here yet. Did an online chat last week about this. Agent said to send back for a full refund including return shipping. Shipping times are getting way to long. This was a vera bradley item. I went on their site, ordered the same thing. Free shipping. It was shipped that night. Here in 2 days. You lost me QVC.  

Respected Contributor

I agree.  Items go to "processing" and stay there forever and you can't cancel the item. 

Esteemed Contributor

Same experience here, I'm not ordering hardly at all.  I just check the LTS each day because sometimes they have good buys, other than that I don't appreciate the fact either that you cannot cancel an item that's been in processing for days on end.......

Super Contributor

I have never complained before about shipping but this time it’s just plain ridiculous!   On November 3 I ordered the Mini Luminara Lanterns with Tea Lights for my mantle. They “processed” for days.  They were finally shipped on November 10.  Today, 11 days later I have yet to receive them. The latest tracking says delivery expected on November 27.  17 days for delivery once shipped???  Something is definitely amiss. Funny thing is today I found even cuter lanterns, with candles included, for only $6.99 each.  The Luminara ones will be returned.  I have definitely reduced my shopping through QVC.  So many others offer free shipping and much much quicker!  There is NO way I would order anything now for Christmas giving. Too much of a risk. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know what the problem is with the slow shipping.

I ordered complexion rescue from BM on Weds the 14th & received it Mon the 19th. If I had ordered it from Q I would still be waiting for it.

Respected Contributor

@CanningLady  Of course, it doesn't take that long for an item to be received, once it is shipped.  My assumption is they are saying shipped, even though it may still be sitting on a truck somewhere waiting to go out.  Remember, they aren't supposed to charge your card until they mark it "shipped."  I've actually received bills for items on my monthly statement before I've received the item (one other shopping channel also does this).

Laura loves cats!
QVC Customer Care

Hi @emt1404, I am so sorry for the delay in shipping and can understand your frustration. I sent you an email.

QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry this happened @CanningLady. I sent you an email.

Regular Contributor

Customer Service....why don’t you explain to all of us why your shipping takes as long as it does! Why QVC keeps an item marked in process for days on end so that you can’t cancel it? Why, when you order an item and it states shipped or in process and then days later you are notified that item is unavailable?? I order a lot online and there are no other vendors that have these questionable practices. Thank you!

Super Contributor

Thank you, Alice, for taking the time to contact me.  It’s very much appreciated.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.