Occasional Contributor

I have an order that is still in process for 3 weeks now, I've contacted Customer Service to cancel the order, to no avail. This will be my last order. It showed it was in stock when I placed the order on 04/15/2022  I think it's ridiculous to expect a customer to wait this long because QVC is having shipping problems.

Frequent Contributor

That's terrible. Is the item you ordered out of stock now? What is CS telling you what the delay is?? 

Honored Contributor

@RND43 

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email.  The  MODS will sort this out for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Occasional Contributor

@Mz iMac 

I've already reached out to them and they simply told me they were sorry for my frustration. I guarantee.this is my last order with QVC.

Occasional Contributor

@Donna2019 

They're telling me the delay is due to shipping delays. I've received 3 messages from Customer Care each one another delay.

Contributor

Done!   Will not waste my time writing any letters to any corporate office.   They are fixing nothing.  Obviously this is staffing problems in the warehouse or something but it impacts buying anymore.    The orders sit either in preparing your order or in processing status for days or weeks.    AND they do not allow us to cancel.   I have sent up complaints via the poor customer service agents.      Not allowing us to cancel is completely unfair.      I am slowing down on watching shows and bothering to order much anymore.       Just ridiculous.        Oddly ,  HSN seems to get merchandise out quickly and efficiently?     That is a sister station.       What is going on with QVC?    On the other hand if they cannot find staff there is the answer.