Respected Contributor

UPDATED:Customer Care - Please explain Unable to Return Philosphy

[ Edited ]

Can someone from Customer Care please tell me why I am unable to return my recent Philosphy order of two body glazes?

I ordered the Coconut Splash set of two summer scent body glaze.  I cannot stand the synthetic, nasty scent.  Of course there is no return label enclosed with the package.

When I tried to go into my order and print a label, I received a message that I am unable to return this order.

I just received the order today so it's not past the 30 days.

Thank you.

EDITED:   i CONTACTED THE QVC SOCIAL TEAM ONLINE.  THEY IMEDIATELY HANDLED MY RETURN TO MY COMPLETE SATISFACTION. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Customer Care - Please explain Unable to Return Philosphy

You have to call them.  They will send you a label or email you a label to print.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

You have to call them.  They will send you a label or email you a label to print.

For heavens sake!!!  QVC touts a non existant easy return!!  They need to stop with the false information. 

Respected Contributor

What I want to know is why are they no longer including a return label?  Actually, I believe I know why but will refrain from saying or posting it.  The way I see it, you're paying enough for the product plus S&H,  so that should be included.  No one should have to  jump through hoops to get an order returned.   

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

When this happened to me a customer service rep said they were transitioning to paperless returns like Amazon.  QVC is not even close to being like Amazon.  It's  very frustrating and takes a lot longer.  Every other vendor I buy from online includes a return label.

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

What I want to know is why are they no longer including a return label?  Actually, I believe I know why but will refrain from saying or posting it.  The way I see it, you're paying enough for the product plus S&H,  so that should be included.  No one should have to  jump through hoops to get an order returned.   

@ciao_bella 

After this latest fiasco, I will really think hard before I make another purchase, and, it will have to be a purchase that I know for sure will work for me.  I won't be "trying" something hoping it will work. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Winkk wrote:

When this happened to me a customer service rep said they were transitioning to paperless returns like Amazon.  QVC is not even close to being like Amazon.  It's  very frustrating and takes a lot longer.  Every other vendor I buy from online includes a return label.

@Winkk  QVC has a lot to learn from Amazon if they think they're in the same league as Amazon for purchasing, shipping and returns.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

@Winkk 

I will definitely be thinking long and hard before I make a purchase from QVC again. If I am not sure of what I am getting, I will pass.

Honored Contributor

Re: UPDATED:Customer Care - Please explain Unable to Return Philosphy

I'll tell you one thing, I do not buy jewelry or apparel from Amazon.  I use them for OTC drugs, books, all low dollar items.  Once I lose the ability to return items to QVC my buying will go way down.  I don't actually return that much, I pretty much stick to my favorites like Belle where the fit never varies for me. And I buy high dollar items like Vitamix and Bose here. The easy return gives me confidence in the purchase.  I do not have a printer, we sold the two we had for space reasons and I'm not buying another one. Its just the idea that I've always thought they appreciated my business.  

Trusted Contributor

I can't see how this new return system speeds up returns.  I don't mind printing a label & it's probably good that QVC knows something is coming back, but aside 

from this change, it takes just as long -or longer- for a return to show up & get acted upon. They really have to do something about the exchange situation.  It takes 2 or 3 weeks before they can attempt to exchange, & by that time, sizes & colors have usually sold out

.  They refuse to do it as HSN does, shipping  out the exchange immediately, 

& giving you 2 weeks to return one item before you are billed for the exchange.

Q's social team is very helpful, and has expedited some exchanges, but they can

only work within Q parameters.