Frequent Contributor

This current COVID situation has really delayed the "In Process/Shipping" status of the majority of my recent orders not to mention UPS and the USPS now take longer than usual as well to deliver.  It's prompted me to re-evaluate what & when I order when you see a warning about delayed processing time with every item online.  Not worth the frustration for now.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Order Processing & Shipping

I understand the delay shipping, and it is with most places, not just QVC. However, it used to be 10 days for delivery from QVC. I have 2 orders that have shipped and they show estimated delivery within 4 days! So first you have all over the website, delayed shipping, but when it ships you show 4 days instead of 10. I don't understand that. If  you show the 10 days and if it comes earlier, that's a nice surprise. But if you show 4 days, and it is waiting for UPS to receive package for 2 days, you know its not coming in 4, so now your disappointed.  Why set us up for disappointment?

Esteemed Contributor

I had a scheduled delivery date of today for an order from Wayfair via UPS.  A little while ago I got an e-mail saying the delivery was delayed until 6/1. Usually Wayfair orders would come pretty darn quickly. I'm in Ct. Tracking shows my order is in Georgia. So yes it's not just the Q. But at least Wayfair kept me updated.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Please HELP!   I cannot talk to a QVC rep about a return I made on 5/12.  I have a receipt from the post office and QVC on line status tells me my order was picked up 5/15 by a QVC agent.  Where is my return and, more importantly to me, where is my refund?  I cannot talk to a rep as "Due to an unusualy high call volume, your call cannot be tranferred to a team member...continue to use the automated system."  The automated system CANNOT help me.  Does anyone have a suggestion for my next step?  How do I get to a PERSON?  Not only do I want my refund but I don't want any future easy pays to be charged to my account.  Thanks for any help!!

Honored Contributor

@Mooselady wrote:

Please HELP!   I cannot talk to a QVC rep about a return I made on 5/12.  I have a receipt from the post office and QVC on line status tells me my order was picked up 5/15 by a QVC agent.  Where is my return and, more importantly to me, where is my refund?  I cannot talk to a rep as "Due to an unusualy high call volume, your call cannot be tranferred to a team member...continue to use the automated system."  The automated system CANNOT help me.  Does anyone have a suggestion for my next step?  How do I get to a PERSON?  Not only do I want my refund but I don't want any future easy pays to be charged to my account.  Thanks for any help!!

@Mooselady 

QVC uses an independent shipper.  They pick up packages to return at the Post Office.

Tracking is often NOT available until it is received back at QVC.

You must remember ALL things are slowed by the shut down. 

Once it is received by QVC, it will STILL take more time to get your credit.

I'm sorry but, do NOT expect a fast credit....even before this pandemic, returns using the label are slow.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife 

The shipping here  is horrendus!  It was horrendus before they could blame it on Covid!!!

Honored Contributor

@DesertD    You're not going to buy from internet sources, store are closed or if open, have not been stocked.  You need a wedding or baby gift or a dress for a special occasion.  Where are you going to buy it?

We've been spoiled with speedy shipping.  Waiting a little longer is the new normal, to which we'll have to adjust.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Mooselady    QVC returns have never been processed very speedily and are less so now.  There hasn't been time for your refund to have been issued.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma 

Oh shoes are my passion!  Well, handbags too!

I just don't have a problem with the shippping at all.

There is nothing I need that fast then or now!  I do not like to shop in B&M.  I am all about online and don't mind the delivery time from QVC. 

Honored Contributor

My green shorts still in processing no way I'm getting June 2nd.

hope they come in time for hotter temps this yr not in the Fall.