Esteemed Contributor

Checked the order online this morning to track. Yesterday, I had order a LG product and today a BM product. Neither was listed on the Order Process page. Called C/S and mentioned this and asked if it were just a computer snag since they've been having problems. She asked the order numbers and I told her did it on the phone and know they went thru 'cause each had the five ez pays but did not mark down an order number. I waited while she checked with a supv and was told the system is updating and they'd show in a few hours. Well, still a no show!

However, just ordered the tsv online. That order showed immediately.

Seems there must be a problem with the computer system accessing the phone orders?

Has anyone else experienced this, i.e., online orders post, but landline orders appear to be in limbo?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Order Process - Updating

@eddyandme wrote:

Checked the order online this morning to track. Yesterday, I had order a LG product and today a BM product. Neither was listed on the Order Process page. Called C/S and mentioned this and asked if it were just a computer snag since they've been having problems. She asked the order numbers and I told her did it on the phone and know they went thru 'cause each had the five ez pays but did not mark down an order number. I waited while she checked with a supv and was told the system is updating and they'd show in a few hours. Well, still a no show!

However, just ordered the tsv online. That order showed immediately.

Seems there must be a problem with the computer system accessing the phone orders?

Has anyone else experienced this, i.e., online orders post, but landline orders appear to be in limbo?

Hi @eddyandme

I am sorry that you are not seeing your orders.  Please send us an email at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the details and we would be happy to check on this for you.  

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Re: Order Process - Updating

I placed an order earlier this week that never appeared except on my wish list.  I replaced it when I discovered it wasn't there. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment