Trusted Contributor

Order Not In Process Shipping But Can't Cancel

[ Edited ]

To the mods - it appears I have an order in limbo. It was placed on 4\25, but, has not shipped. I tried to cancel it on 4/30 and now it says "attempting to cancel". I've never seen that message before. It should either cancel or say in the process of shipping. It is order #**** for Cottage Farms Low Wow Berry Coneflower plants. Can you please help?

**edited to remove personal information (order number)

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Order Not In Process Shipping But Can't Cancel

Hi @Sapphiregal 

We've received your request to change or cancel your order. Because this item ships directly from the vendor, it may already be in the process of shipping. This means that your requested change may or may not have been processed prior to shipment. Please allow up to two business days for QVC to receive a response from our vendor. After that time, your order status will then be updated in our system. You can visit QVC.com, Order Status to check on the status of your order. If you happen to receive the item because the order shipped and couldn't be canceled in time, you may certainly return the item for a full refund.

Barb

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

Re: Order Not In Process Shipping But Can't Cancel

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @Sapphiregal 

We've received your request to change or cancel your order. Because this item ships directly from the vendor, it may already be in the process of shipping. This means that your requested change may or may not have been processed prior to shipment. Please allow up to two business days for QVC to receive a response from our vendor. After that time, your order status will then be updated in our system. You can visit QVC.com, Order Status to check on the status of your order. If you happen to receive the item because the order shipped and couldn't be canceled in time, you may certainly return the item for a full refund.

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC 

3 days after posting this message and this order is still showing "attempting to cancel".  I should have been able to cancel it since it has been 9 days since the order was placed.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.