Occasional Contributor

Order I placed today not showing up in my order status

I placed an order today for two Northern Nights Hotel Luxury twin comforters and received a receipt, but it's still not showing up in my Order Status.  When I put in the order number in the search, it says no order found!  What's going on?  What happened to my order?  Could somebody please tell me?

Honored Contributor

Re: Order I placed today not showing up in my order status

@veganj    Do not panic.  This happens from time to time due to a system glitch.  Your order will be there in the morning most likely (overnight processing).  Do not place another as you'll have an extra to return.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@veganj    Do not panic.  This happens from time to time due to a system glitch.  Your order will be there in the morning most likely (overnight processing).  Do not place another as you'll have an extra to return.

Thank you so much for the encouragement.  I'm sure you're right.  I sure don't want a duplicate to return, so I will be patient.  

Esteemed Contributor

@veganj  - This has happened to me a few times.  Do not place another order, which I did the first time it happened, because you will have duplicate orders.  It will show up either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Regular Contributor

Yes, Order Status has been very glitchy these past few months! An order I placed on 11/9 isn't anywhere in my Order Status listing. But searched the Order Status page for the name of the item, and it came up. Very odd. Makes it difficult to return items with proper information.