Contributor

Why isn't Live Chat working anymore?

I've had an order that appears to be stuck in Ontario, CA since 1/3/2023.  I placed the order on 12/31/22 and it shipped on 1/1/23.  I can't get any updated information from UPS on this order.  Where's my stuff???

Trusted Contributor

Re: Why isn't Live Chat working anymore?

@Howscome Since QVC would have no idea where UPS has it, you should contact customer service with UPS. 

Trusted Contributor

@Howscome wrote:

I've had an order that appears to be stuck in Ontario, CA since 1/3/2023.  I placed the order on 12/31/22 and it shipped on 1/1/23.  I can't get any updated information from UPS on this order.  Where's my stuff???

@Howscome    I had a similar problem with an order from Dec 23rd.  It finally arrived today.  I always go thru the QVCSocialTeam.com for questions on tracking.  They are always very helpful.  There are many delays in shipping unfortunately.  

Honored Contributor

@Howscome Send an email with your name, account info and order info to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

They are very good at assisting with this type of thing.

Honored Contributor

I have several orders in California that are stuck, and today one had a message that it was due to weather conditions.  I assume they're speaking of flooding.  Have one coming from the jewelry warehouse in NC that hasn't moved since 12/28.  I don't know what's with UPS, but they're moving very slowly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I got a top that hit Amarillo, then, went to Broken Arrow (?) Ok and been there since the 8th !

I tried a 'live chat' at HSN and that pooped out.

gave all that information they want before they will talk to you, woman said How can I help you, told her, she said give me a minute, fine, then 5 minutes later the board said "agent is typing", she must had typed herself to death because after 3 minutes I said "are you OK"?   then it asked me to give her a score.

She got one. LOL  Never got my answer about a item I was gonna order. Forget it.