Occasional Contributor

ORDER CONFIRMATION & SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION EMAILS

Since the beginning of my QVC Journey years ago whenever I placed an order I would receive a Confirmation Email within 15 minutes...

Then when my order was shipped I would receive a Shipment Confirmation email..

The 2 orders I have placed so far this year I have NOT received any emails..

I called Customer Service & they had no answers..

In fact my first order arrived on my porch yesterday & still NO confirmation email..

Is anyone else having these issues or know why QVC has stopped sending

out these 2 particular emails??

Thanks in advance for any help & replies....

“What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, For all that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”
Honored Contributor

Re: ORDER CONFIRMATION & SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION EMAILS

I placed my first order of the year on January 9th and rec'd an e-mail immediately that my order was received.  I just checked because I hadn't rec'd a shipping e-mail but my order is still in process with an EDD of today.  LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

Not had any problems. Maybe check your settings/preferences - don't know if that will help at all.

Esteemed Contributor

Placed an order on Jan 8th and received "an order confirmation" email. Then on the 11th I received "your order has shipped" email along with a tracking number. Checked on the 12th and it said out for delivery. UPS was in the area so they delivered the package.

I've always received an email letting me know what's happening, even one that says "your package was delivered"

Honored Contributor

@~Shilo~ they haven’t stopped sending those notices.  I’ve had 2 successful orders in the first 12 days of 2021.  I had order confirmations and shipment confirmations for both.  Wonder why they are random.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks to each one of you who took time to reply..

My 2nd order was delivered today and this time with NO receipt/sales slip or

whatever you call it in case I need to return the item..

Have NO CLUE what is going on with QVC but things sure have changed..

“What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, For all that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am signed up with UPS My Choice so I usually get a notification that something has shipped from them first....

I also get an email from Qvc right after I place an order...

On things getting backordered or put on a waitlist...no...

I wish they would stop the emails of item "Picked just for me" and "Something you like is back in stock"....NONE of the items in those emails have anything I like or want in my size....

Honored Contributor

@~Shilo~ wrote:

Thanks to each one of you who took time to reply..

My 2nd order was delivered today and this time with NO receipt/sales slip or

whatever you call it in case I need to return the item..

Have NO CLUE what is going on with QVC but things sure have changed..

@~Shilo~ 

I place a lot of orders.  i am getting an email conf and an email shipping conf. Always.

No packing slips/invoices is NOT new.  This has been going on for quite a while now and doubt it will change.

Direct shipments from vendors is one reason no invoices are included.

QVC is not the only one trending away from Packing slips and in box invoices.

Target, Wally, BBB, Amazon, Dicks, and about a dozen more vendors have not included those with any of my orders.

You have access to your invoice and return form online.  If you don't have a printer, you will need to ask C/S or the moderators to snail mail it to you.

I highly doubt this will change as it is cost effective and more orders are being shipped directly and not from a QVC warehouse.

If Amazon doesn't include invoices/packing slips...I don't think other vendors are going back to it.

Occasional Contributor

I too have stopped receiving emails from QVC with order details.
Placed an order today 1/15/21 - msg on screen said I would receive email with order details - I did not.
I have NO Spam filters or any email settings trapping these messages.
I called customer service 2 months ago - they supposedly changed my settings to receive the emails again.  And I checked the settings before placing the oder.
I resorted to paying with paypal, so I would get some type of email for my order.  
Long time customer - 10+ years - frustrating - please fix this issue!  Thanks, Stephanie

Occasional Contributor

Re: 1/18/21 - ORDER CONFIRMATION & SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION EMAILS

Another order placed - 1/18/21 - msg on QVC screen says email will be sent (my correct email address is listed)

Still no emails coming out.  No junk filters, no spam, nothing trapping it out at the AOL. side of things.  

QVC - please fix!  Thanks