Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

you watch that Turq. show ? I posted to you back hrs. ago about it over in Jewelry LOL

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Happened to me, too. I had to get a new nickname and all of my posts got dumped. No biggie though. Hope your day gets better Smiley Happy

@Love my grandkids, thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Number of posts

[ Edited ]

Silver Lining wrote:

I had over 3,000 posts at the time the board was updated and changed to the new format. It may have been explained/discussed at the time and I just didn't see it. I've never been banned or reprimanded. At one point there was a glitch in the system and we had to create a new user name. I've always been Silver Lining but used SilverLining when we had to change to post. Later on the system returned me to Silver Lining, which was good except my three thousand plus posts were removed. Is there a way to have them restored? Thanks!!

Good evening, @Silver Lining!    I think the moderators answered this 'way back when the new platform was first launched, and the answer was that the older posts and the post counts can't be restored.  

Just before the switch to the new forum, they posted a few heads-up notices and if my memory serves me they said we would lose posts and post counts and also that our registration date might be altered. (I could be wrong... happens just about every day...😜🙃 ).   

I hope your day improved!    Sending positive vibes in your direction!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

I'm just curious? 

What are we playing to win here?

@LTT1  She who dies with the most posts wins

@Silver Lining  Most of us lost thousands, many more than you. 

I've never paid much attention to the numbers. I've been posting a good bit more lately so that's probably why I noticed it. It is hard for me to believe I've been here for SEVEN years. Time flies when you're having fun...........

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

I had over 3,000 posts at the time the board was updated and changed to the new format. It may have been explained/discussed at the time and I just didn't see it. I've never been banned or reprimanded. At one point there was a glitch in the system and we had to create a new user name. I've always been Silver Lining but used SilverLining when we had to change to post. Later on the system returned me to Silver Lining, which was good except my three thousand plus posts were removed. Is there a way to have them restored? Thanks!!

Good evening, @Silver Lining!    I think the moderators answered this 'way back when the new platform was first launched, and the answer was that the older posts and the post counts can't be restored.   Just before the switch to the new forum, they posted a few heads-up notices and if my memory serves me they said we would lose posts and post counts and also that our registration date might be altered. (I could be wrong...  that happens just about every day...😜🙃 ).   

You are such a sweetheart @dooBdoo!!!  Thanks for the positive vibes!!! My older dog is having some health problems and some days are more difficult than others. I've been trying to distract myself by reading and posting. It backfired on me a bit when I honed in on my numbers, of all things.

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

Good evening, @Silver Lining!    I think the moderators answered this 'way back when the new platform was first launched, and the answer was that the older posts and the post counts can't be restored.   Just before the switch to the new forum, they posted a few heads-up notices and if my memory serves me they said we would lose posts and post counts and also that our registration date might be altered. (I could be wrong...  that happens just about every day...😜🙃 ).   

You are such a sweetheart @dooBdoo!!!  Thanks for the positive vibes!!! My older dog is having some health problems and some days are more difficult than others. I've been trying to distract myself by reading and posting. It backfired on me a bit when I honed in on my numbers, of all things.

Aw, how nice you are, @Silver Lining.    Thanks, so much.❤️  I was feeling down, too, and you gave me a spirit lift.    I'm so, so sorry to hear about your pup.    I'll say a prayer to go with the good vibes, and send a gentle hug your way, too.    Don't forget to take good care of you.

Bear hug gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

I'm in the same boat with my older dog. (((Hugs))))

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

Re: Number of posts

[ Edited ]

PurpleBunny wrote:

I'm in the same boat with my older dog. (((Hugs))))

Oh, no, @PurpleBunny!   I'm so sorry.   I'll say a prayer for your sweet pup, too, and good vibes and hugs.   I wanted you to know that saw your posts yesterday about the siggy, and I didn't get the chance to tell you how puzzled and disheartened I was that anyone would do such a thing.   Really not nice (I can't say what I actually feel...  don't want to get poofed).   I'm starting to lose faith in people's sense of goodness.   Just remember you're not the one who looks petty.❤️

Gentle hugs for you and dear pup.

Bear hug gif

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much for the prayers for my pupster, @dooBdoo 

and for that sweet bear hug for me. You are very dear!

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much for the hugs, @PurpleBunny. ((((HUGS))) to you and your pupster.