Super Contributor

Stopped receiving QVC e-mails

I stopped receiving QVC e-mails for upcoming promotions a few months ago.

I dutifully sign up for the pre-TSV offers, and for any promotions when the pop-up appears, but those e-mails ever drop into my mailbox (yes, I check my junk mail folder regularly).

@QVC-Social, can you look into this, please? It's nice to be able to order the TSV earlier.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Stopped receiving QVC e-mails

Rotsa ruk getting that straightened out.  I've been waiting so long that people have given birth to full term babies and those babies are now walking!  If it's any comfort, you're not alone.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

Me too!  I keep signing up and signing up and never receive anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have been a customer since day one and have called CS countless times over the years for the TSV email - NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Q has the worst CS I have ever experienced.

Valued Contributor

Me too! I have even called Customer Service about it but to no avail! I am glad I have company!

QVC Customer Care

@number one queen@kathya1119@lovesallanimals@cancun08 Good Morning Posters! I've checked all your accounts and have added a few email preferences. Please keep us posted. Cindy

Valued Contributor

@Cindy-QVC Same here.  Please sign me up.  Thanks!

I have not received emails form QVC since August 2016. I have called, written. chatted etc but no luck. Everyone that I have been in contact with tells me I should be receiving them. I would love to receive early tsv emails again. Let's hope this can be fixed.

QVC Customer Care

@judy0330 All done! Cindy

QVC Customer Care

@mainegal All done! Cindy

Regular Contributor

I actually posted about not receiving emails from Q and I believe it started around August. Anyway, after posting Q replied and I got an email saying they changed my preferences. I believe I only received that one email saying they changed my preferences but that was it. I had placed some orders and I didn't receive confirmation or shipping emails. They were not in my spam box either. 

I finally started receiving emails after I changed my email on Q (initially started my account w/yahoo & changed the email to gmail) and voila! Emails galore! I went back to my preferences and changed to receive only my shipping & order emails and I've been receiving them without a glitch.

Now thinking back, I might've marked Q's email as spam on my phone and maybe that's why this happened.