Honored Contributor

Notifications Not Working Again...

As of Friday evening click on the link and there's nothing there. Literally nothing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Re: Notifications Not Working Again...

Mine works.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is gone. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Something very weird going on.  When I try to sign in I get a shot of the set from a camera view and if I scroll down it's a bunch of hosts photos and images of odd pictures.  Took me about five times before I was able to sign in.  No notifications either 

QVC Customer Care

I am sorry for all the issues this evening...we have reported that the notifications are currently not working (that goes for the MODS as well). Thank you for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Still a mess. 02/10 at 10:25 p.m.

Respected Contributor

Not sure what is going on but only for the last 20 mins today have I been able to 'heart' or reply or set up a new message on any thread,  Could read thread but if I hit reply get large pics of hosts but last 29 mins o.k.

Respected Contributor

Not a dang thing in mine either.

Honored Contributor

Hello at 5am ish!

Still not working.However that sign in failure seems to be fixed.

I will never understand how such a huge corporation can have such a poor website that always has problems that no other website I've ever seen has!

They really must employ and spend less on their it dept than any other.

Or maybe it is just for these forums because I have noticed anytime these are not functioning properly, the qvc.com is fine. So yes maybe they really don't want to invest much in these forums.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

As of Friday evening click on the link and there's nothing there. Literally nothing.

@stevieb 

I didn't see that you had already brought up the no notifications issue when I posted it earlier this morning. Don't know how I missed it as I had scrolled through everything.