THIS COMPANY HAS NO IDEA OF THE CONCEPT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE! 

Since last year have been trying to get (2) items credited as store credit just as courtesy, and to keep the customer of 20 years happy. 

Not the case, I purchased (2) Krinkgle Christmas Yard ornament, the 11' Christmas Truck with free and reindeer, the next was three snowman faces InDesign with light's, I purchased on show where you could return in January 31, 2019. 

Why would anyone purchase a Christmas decorations to return in 30 days, when not putting it out till November? They tried to send back 3 times which sent back told UPS NEVER TO SEND THIS BACK.

NOW I HAVE CALLED IN (4) TIMES, HAVE SENT (3) EMAILS, STILL NO SERVICE NO STORE CREDIT WHICH EACH ITEM COST ME OVER $200.00, IT IS INCREDIBLE.

WHEN SAW THIS TREATMENT, I SENT EVERYTHING BACK, ONLY BUY MY FACE CREAN FROM JOSIE MARAN AND PHILOSOPHY ONLY!

I USED TO PURCHASE FOR FAMILY, FRIENDS, HOME BUT NOT ANYMORE.

NOW HAVE NO ACCESS TO ANY OF MY PUCHASE HISTORY, HOW INTERESTING,  WAS ABLE TO ACCESS A WEEK AGO, NOW ONLY CAN ACCESS THE RECENT PURCHASE, 

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEE MY PURCHASE HISTORY, THIS BETTER BE MADE AVAILABLE TO ME.

QVC Customer Care

@Obserd 

We are sorry for any inconvenience. Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will investigate this for you.

Beth QVC