Trusted Contributor

I received an "order" last week in an empty bag!  The bag was split open at least 8 inches. I assumed that the item was stolen somewhere along the way. Today I received another order, and again the bag was partially open.  While the new packaging is much easier to open (no scissors required), I'm concerned about receiving empty bags after going through all of the stops along the delivery trail.  

QVC Customer Care

@mac116  I'm so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail me your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will be happy to help.

Esteemed Contributor

I would report to Post Master General.  Yrs ago a person at my local post office  was stealing .

Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't surprise me....worked with a lady whose daughter got arrested for stealing from her route.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen any new bag closure.  What are you talking about ?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 

The newer bags seem to be thinner and lighter weight. The top is not doubled over and "glued".  The bag is just closed at the top seam, and opens very easily with a slight pull.  

Trusted Contributor

Customer Service has helped with the missing item.  I just wanted to mention this in case it had happened to anyone else.

Honored Contributor

Re: New bag closures

[ Edited ]

That explains it - I recently got an order with the bag slightly open, where it should've been sealed.  Thankfully the order was intact, but I was surprised to receive it that way.  I thought it must've gotten sliced by some machine.  (And considering it was clothing, I checked the item very carefully.)

Honored Contributor

@mac116.  Okay, now I know to what you're referring.  They appear to be cut off and heat sealed in one step and the seal is so narrow, they break open.  I've had them arrive with an open slit too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment