Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

New Shipping Charge Policy For Size Exchanges?

There's been some confusion re: an alleged new, more customer-friendly policy for exchanging a garment that doesn't fit, for another size.

Is it true, according to some on-air statements by hosts, that if we want to make an even exchange for the same item in a different size, there are no additional shipping charges for the replacement item?

Please explain this to us.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Re: New Shipping Charge Policy For Size Exchanges?

Thank you Handy!  This is a great question and I would also like the answer.

Cathy

Honored Contributor

I think the hosts are wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I think the hosts are wrong.

Yes if that's what they are saying they are wrong. Already went through my exchanging charges details in the other thread re this topic a little bit ago.

Trusted Contributor

Also annoying when I send an item for EXCHANGE, with exchange info noted on the slip... and the handler treats it as a RETURN and does not ship the replacement.   I don't know why they don't pay attention to what is on the return/exchange slip.  

QVC Customer Care

@handygal2

We have had a policy change...now when you want to exchange an item for a different size and/or color , there will be no charge for that. Just has to be the same item you are exchanging for....

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@handygal2

We have had a policy change...now when you want to exchange an item for a different size and/or color , there will be no charge for that. Just has to be the same item you are exchanging for....

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC: Thank you for your reply. This is a much more customer-friendly policy!

Please clarify: Does this mean that the customer pays NEITHER the shipping charge to return the item NOR the new shipping charge for the even-exchanged item?

QVC Customer Care

@handygal2

Just to clarify - no charge for exchanges to return nor to send out. Must be the same item number....no subsitutions with another item regardless how similiar. And yes, it certainly is more customer friendly and yes the powers that be did listen to the customer on this one!!!! 

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@handygal2

Just to clarify - no charge for exchanges to return nor to send out. Must be the same item number....no subsitutions with another item regardless how similiar. And yes, it certainly is more customer friendly and yes the powers that be did listen to the customer on this one!!!! 

Beth QVC

Thank you, @Beth-QVC. And thank you to management for listening! There will be a lot of happy customers!! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well then that must be a pretty recent change in policy because in my case my original order for SG pair of pants was placed on June 9th, so probably shipped out within a few days, I returned them within a day or two and my replacement of same item, different size was shipped out on June 29th  Paid shipping on both pair and also got charged for using prepaid label on return of original pair.