Occasional Visitor

Why is it when I order an item that is in stock.....then states it's advanced order wheh the order is processed?  This screws up my  bank account. When I make a purchase that is in stock I expect it to be deducted from my account when I place the order.  Next thing I find is that it's advanced ordered and won't  be shipped until Sept when is when it will be taked from my account.  This is decepitive.

etive.

Respected Contributor

If you're referring to the TSV the host have mentioned that items will ship in September. And online it has it listed under the description that that it's advance order and will ship in September. I agree paying for it now/shipping now would be ideal. But at least they're shipping early enough for holiday delivery and payment before holiday crunch.

Esteemed Contributor

They have always stated that you pay for an item when it ships.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Regular Contributor

This has happened to me several times in the last few weeks...place an order, it goes thru and when I check Order Status it's on backorder..   I agree, it's frustrating.

Trusted Contributor

Most companies Bill when they ship it and QVC states this over and over and over again, so I am not sure you have a legitimate complaint.