Occasional Contributor

Need help with a missing package

My order A371595 was supposedly delivered yesterday but the package is missing.  Sorry but I'm really frustrated.  Your customer service phone lines keep hanging up on me, the virtual chat doesn't work, etc.  I tried UPS but apparently no human works there and the system just hangs up on me.  I would like to be either credited for this or have a new package sent to me.  Can anyone help with this???

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need help with a missing package

@GracieAbigail   Email the moderators of this board to QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM,

Include your order number.  When I did I had a response and corrected situation in a few hours.  

Occasional Contributor

Thanks i will !! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@GracieAbigail wrote:

My order A371595 was supposedly delivered yesterday but the package is missing.  Sorry but I'm really frustrated.  Your customer service phone lines keep hanging up on me, the virtual chat doesn't work, etc.  I tried UPS but apparently no human works there and the system just hangs up on me.  I would like to be either credited for this or have a new package sent to me.  Can anyone help with this???

Hi @GracieAbigail thank you for posting in our Community forums. I am very sorry that you did not received this item. I have issued the refund, unfortunately, it has sold out and I cannot offer a replacement at this time. Kim