Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

Need a Return Label and Working Email Address...

Hello...

Trying to return an item I didn't receive a proper return label for...

I've tried two Q email addresses I have on file, and both came back as failed.

Can you please advise me a good address to send this request for a label too, and for Customer Care things like this that I can put in my Contacts list.

Tks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need a Return Label and Working Email Address...

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email.  The  MODS/Social team will sort this out for you.

Good luck!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@amyb 

@Mz iMac has answered your question.

Honored Contributor

@amyb.  Make your own return label.  All you have to do is legibly print all the usual information on a sheet of paper.  Most important is the b order # so be sure it's correct.  Let them know how you want the refund applied.

I doubt you'll get a label but I've successfully used the above method several times.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@amyb wrote:

Hello...

Trying to return an item I didn't receive a proper return label for...

I've tried two Q email addresses I have on file, and both came back as failed.

Can you please advise me a good address to send this request for a label too, and for Customer Care things like this that I can put in my Contacts list.

Tks.

@amyb 

Did you know we now offer printer-less returns? Returns are easy with your QR code.

Visit Order Status and click on the item you wish to return. You can print a return label or receive a QR code. Just take your package to UPS or USPS, show the associate your mobile return (QR) code, and they’ll create the label for you. You don’t need a printer!

Trusted Contributor

That's nice to know about the QR code.  In the past whenever this has happened to me I call CS and they'll mail me a return label.

Respected Contributor

It appears that the return labels are being handled differently these days. The label itself used to come in the package. You just needed to slap it on the return. Now, you have to go to your order and choose whether you want to print your own label or go with the QR code. You also have to choose where to return your package. USPS or the UPS store. I printed my own label out and returned it to the post office.  In the past the UPS store charged for printing a label there. I don't know if they still do or not.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cheriere wrote:

That's nice to know about the QR code.  In the past whenever this has happened to me I call CS and they'll mail me a return label.

@cheriere Right, me too (only I'd ask for it via email)...but this time I was just saying, I needed the current correct email address to ask them for it (although if all else failed I could call them, like I used to do, old school, I guess!)...and suddenly none of my email addresses worked. I think I didn't try my "social team" address as someone posted here, because I thought I had tried that before and they told me they were no longer handling returns. But maybe that's wrong.

Either way, QVC cust svc. answered here what I guess I will look into and try with the QR code. Maybe that's why the usual label didn't come...maybe they're doing it more Amazon style now, with QR codes.

Respected Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles wrote:

It appears that the return labels are being handled differently these days. The label itself used to come in the package. You just needed to slap it on the return. Now, you have to go to your order and choose whether you want to print your own label or go with the QR code. You also have to choose where to return your package. USPS or the UPS store. I printed my own label out and returned it to the post office.  In the past the UPS store charged for printing a label there. I don't know if they still do or not.

@SaveTheTurtles Thanks, that explains it. That's what I gather from the Cust. Svc response here too. I hadn't realized this had changed but will use the QR code. I no longer have a printer at home, though I really should get another...but have ways to get it printed if I needed to.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Yes, I too have done it that way, many times in the past...especially when doing your own label used to be 1/2 the price of Q's $6.95 label...now it's not. But I couldn't even do that this time without QVC cust svc help, as nothing on the package gave me the return address, as it used to.

At any rate it's been explained here, the new way they're doing things...I'll try the QR code.

Tks, everyone for your helpful responses.