Regular Contributor

Need Help With Order Please!!!

Could one of the Mods when they get a chance please look at my order with item H218965. It looks like it was shipped on Dec. 28th and has not moved anywhere. I am nervous it did make it on the truck and lost, and I am out of luck because of course the item is sold out and I have been waiting since Nov. for it on backorder. I know thw EDD isn't until Jan. 7th but so I don't expect to have it but it should be at least moving through the system by now. Thank you in advance. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Need Help With Order Please!!!

Hi @hotbuyer I am so sorry, I could not find a shipped order for that item. Please email your order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will take a look. 

Regular Contributor

@Alice-QVC Thanks Alice for the quick reply and email is sent. 

Respected Contributor

I have a half a dozen items that have come south right past me down to North Carolina, and now just sit in Butner North Carolina. I had an item I ordered on December 23 and it is sitting in Butner North Carolina.

I am a very very long term good customer of QVC and I have been spoiled by Amazon where things ship quickly and arrive quickly and I know where they are all the time. I will never order something from QVC again that I need to rely on them to perform in a reasonable period. I don’t want to call customer service because they can’t tell me any more than what I see right here:

Package Progress City State Date Time
Package departed UPS Mail Innovations facility enroute to USPS for inductionButnerNC12/28/201810:10
Package received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations facilityButnerNC12/28/201805:19
Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facilityBridgeportNJ12/27/201805:44
Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facilityBridgeportNJ12/27/201802:37
Package received for processing by UPS Mail InnovationsBridgeportNJ12/27/201824:42
Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations  12/26/201822:45
Shipment tendered to UPS Mail InnovationsLancasterPA12/26/201815:20

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum

You have a Sunday and a holiday in the time frame after 12/28.  It also was ordered right b4 Christmas so there were another Sunday and holidays in there.

Being a long standing customer, we all know QVC is not Amazon when it comes to shipping and tracking.  You shouldn't expect any better especially when ordered on 12/23.  It would be nice....but Q doesn't work that way sadly.

I had an item still showing "In Process" on my order status when I was holding it in my hand.  The next day, I got an email saying it shipped!  Sure did....I GOT IT already!  LOL  Clearly, the tracking is unreliable as well.

I hope you will receive it soon, probably even b4 the tracking catches up like I did!