New Contributor

Hi,

I ordered and received the 9 1/2" Copper Chef Casserole pan set but the steamer rack was missing from the box. I talked to Customer Service twice. They were very nice and said (both times) that the steamer rack would be sent out to me and I would receive it in a week. The last call I made was a few days ago and they offered to credit me for the steamer rack, but I refused the offer. I REALLY want the steamer rack! Is there someone reading this that can help me? Thanks in advance!

QVC Customer Care

@littleplace wrote:

Hi,

I ordered and received the 9 1/2" Copper Chef Casserole pan set but the steamer rack was missing from the box. I talked to Customer Service twice. They were very nice and said (both times) that the steamer rack would be sent out to me and I would receive it in a week. The last call I made was a few days ago and they offered to credit me for the steamer rack, but I refused the offer. I REALLY want the steamer rack! Is there someone reading this that can help me? Thanks in advance!

Hi @littleplace

Welcome to our Forums!  I am sorry that the steam rack was missing from your Copper Chef order.  I do see that a request was just sent on 8/26 to have a replacement rack sent out to you.  We would ask that you allow 7-10 days for this to be shipped.

Barb 

Customer Care

New Contributor

Thank you Barb! 

Esteemed Contributor

@littleplaceI had a similar issue last year and if Barbara says it is on the way....its coming....don't worry.

It does take 7-10 days though as she said.......