Contributor

Nature’s Code Auto Delivery

Can anyone tell me if Nature’s Code for women over 50 will be back in stock? My auto delivery from Jan1 says ‘RELEASE’ on order status. I’m almost out and need to know if I can depend on the Q to get some to me now and in the future. Thank you!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nature’s Code Auto Delivery

You may want to call customer service with that question. 

Valued Contributor

I had the same situation in November but I got my Nature's Code the beginning of January.....I hopoe they never discontinue as I have been using these on auto delivery for 10 years!

Honored Contributor

@Moonie wrote:
Can anyone tell me if Nature’s Code for women over 50 will be back in stock? My auto delivery from Jan1 says ‘RELEASE’ on order status. I’m almost out and need to know if I can depend on the Q to get some to me now and in the future. Thank you!

@Moonie  QVC does not stock it or sell to new customers, so  you won't find it listed on the QVC website.  If you were on AD when it went away, you will stay on AD.  They are at the mercy of whoever is making it for them now.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Bottom line; Nature’s Code is out & Andrew Lessman is in.  At least I have closure to the fact why my auto delivery is on back order.  I have used Nature’s Code for years.  Think I will ck into Dr. Weil’s regimen.