Frequent Contributor

What exactly was the flavor description for the sweet version of the TSV.  I just got mine and I am not sure they sent the correct flavors.  I can no longer view the item description.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Redsoxmom1 

The description for the Sweet Bagels is: (12) Blueberry, (6) French Toast, (6) Cinnamon Apple.

Hope this helps!

Barb

Customer Care

Regular Contributor

@Redsoxmom1 wrote:

What exactly was the flavor description for the sweet version of the TSV.  I just got mine and I am not sure they sent the correct flavors.  I can no longer view the item description.  

Hi, if you go over to the TSV forum you will see I started a thread about this when I received my early Feb shipment.  I thought perhaps it was just me, but several others are now reporting they have received a "sweet" pack that can't easily be identified.

Frequent Contributor

I received 12 blueberry

6 French toast

And the other sweet pack is cinnamon apple.

It doesn't say those words but looking at them and tasting them I am pretty certain I got what I was supposed to receive. 

And we are just ENJOYING all 3 flavors. 

Yum

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much.  I will go over and read the thread.  Thought I was losing it.  I got 2 that were not labeled.  One appears to be French toast.  I thought I was ordering apple cinnamon.  Really strange as I have had many bagels order and none of them have had this issue.  

Frequent Contributor

Okay.  Thank you, Barb.  

Honored Contributor

Odd they didn't label the bags!

Only French Toast was labelled.

I figured out the blueberry pretty easy, LOL

But the cin apple is still throwing me.  It is delicious but I don't taste any apple at all.