Respected Contributor

I do no know what is going on there but it is totally unacceptable.  After all the imcompetence with your site going down, not being able to order on line, etc.  Now I just checked my order status and found two items I did not order and something I DID order that was cancelled - and now it is sold out!

HSN is looking better and better every day.  I have been a customer since day one and now I am just disgusted and fed up.  I have never seen such gross incompetence in a company.  Especially one as large as yours.

Regular Contributor

Re: NOW WHAT??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you! Something very fishy is going on here! Crazy!

Its almost like theres a contest at QVC to see who can lose the most customers!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I know how frustrating it is to have computer problems and I imagine no one at QVC is happy about them.  Where I live, a number of businesses have had serious computer problems for the past month, so it is not limited to just QVC.  I know that the hacking that has been on the news has hit hospitals, schools, and other facilities and large businesses, and no one seems to have the answer.   I guess patience is in order.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@SXMGirl: Whew! A voice of reason!!!

Honored Contributor

@loveour4leggedfriends  Maybe you need to direct your rant to the CEO, Mike George.  You're ranting at your fellow customers who:

1. Have nothing to do with making shambles out of your orders. 

2. Don't have the power or authority to fix anything. 

In short, we're in the same boat you're in.  All we can give you is sympathy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Am sure is frustrating and I wonder if the massive global cyber attack has something to do with the "purchasing and tech problems" If so any meager purchases I make from QVC that get messed up pale in comparison to the tech difficulties hospitals and dire facilities are facing. I worry more about the fragility of a world so dependant on computers for its very existence. We tend to think bad things, even cyber attacks are for the rest of the world and not us........that we are somehow impervious and require instant gratification and are entitled. ....we are finding out differently. We live in a different time and patience in a time of disruption is prudent.Disruption and frustration is the goal of attacks....we need to show them we are stronger. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont know.  Im still not convinced.  I deal with many businesses personal and at work.  It always seems that QVC is the one that has the  continuous "tech" problems.  Its not just recently either.  Its been going on for a long time now. 

Respected Contributor

@loveour4leggedfriends wrote:

I do no know what is going on there but it is totally unacceptable.  After all the imcompetence with your site going down, not being able to order on line, etc.  Now I just checked my order status and found two items I did not order and something I DID order that was cancelled - and now it is sold out!

HSN is looking better and better every day.  I have been a customer since day one and now I am just disgusted and fed up.  I have never seen such gross incompetence in a company.  Especially one as large as yours.

This happened to me, too.  I called and CS told me to change my password because someone was ordering stuff under my member number.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@loveour4leggedfriends  Maybe you need to direct your rant to the CEO, Mike George.  You're ranting at your fellow customers who:

1. Have nothing to do with making shambles out of your orders. 

2. Don't have the power or authority to fix anything. 

In short, we're in the same boat you're in.  All we can give you is sympathy. 

Really Kachina?  I'm glad to hear these things because I wouldn't have heard them had she emailed Mike George.   

Honored Contributor

Shop elswhere!