Respected Contributor

I thought I had seen it all with respect to shipping issues.  Here's a new one:

"The post office attempted to deliver your UPS SurePost package and left a delivery notice with instructions"

This was posted as of May 2 (Sunday), and I have received no "delivery notice with instructions".  Has anyone ever gotten this message and ever receive their package?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mystery Tracking Message

@Suzeecat wrote:

I thought I had seen it all with respect to shipping issues.  Here's a new one:

"The post office attempted to deliver your UPS SurePost package and left a delivery notice with instructions"

This was posted as of May 2 (Sunday), and I have received no "delivery notice with instructions".  Has anyone ever gotten this message and ever receive their package?

@Suzeecat  I'm sorry to see the tracking issues, please let us know the item number in question, we will be happy to check from our end. 

Susan

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Item #M70545

***********  Edited to remove personal info. 

Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

@Suzeecat wrote:

Item #M70545

Thanks!

@Suzeecat   We see the same, at least the edd isnt until 5/6, let us know if it's not received by then or shortly after, we can refund or replace if stocks available. 

Have a great afternoon,

Susan

Respected Contributor

@Suzeecat, I would get that message when I was out of town and had placed a hold on my mail delivery. Can't say I've ever gotten it other then that.

Speaking of messages, the one I get now all the time with USPS is "Your package may be delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible." I may just eat my shoe if I ever get a package from the post office without seeing this message. HA!!!!!  

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Suzeecat wrote:

Item #M70545

Thanks!

@Suzeecat   We see the same, at least the edd isnt until 5/6, let us know if it's not received by then or shortly after, we can refund or replace if stocks available. 

Have a great afternoon,

Susan

Thanks for checking!  I'll keep watching . . .

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Suzeecat, I would get that message when I was out of town and had placed a hold on my mail delivery. Can't say I've ever gotten it other then that.

Speaking of messages, the one I get now all the time with USPS is "Your package may be delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible." I may just eat my shoe if I ever get a package from the post office without seeing this message. HA!!!!!  

I've gotten that one several times.  I hope you have better luck, but when I get that message, most often nothing happens, and after a week or two I have to file a "Where's My Package" report with USPS to get things moving again. 

Respected Contributor

There was a post somewhere telling about how scammers are now emailing people pretending to be the post office and trying to get YOU to give THEM your info. 

DO NOT GIVE ANY INFO ABOUT YOURSELF IN AN EMAIL THAT IS SENSITIVE.  NO NAME, ADDRESS, ANYTHING.  PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE HURT.

These scammers never give up and the post office will NEVER ask for your info in an email.