Honored Contributor

I bought on 11-1 still hasn't shipped no way I'll get it by the original time estimated. Been almost a week in processing..

Gotta quit watching the fashion shows just go to mall.

^hii.gif

Honored Contributor

Today being "only" the 7th, sounds pretty standard for QVC these days.  Good luck!!!!!  Tough to stay a loyal customer these days, isn't it???  I'm not likely to order much any more until I hear that things have improved.  Again, good luck!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  Yes, i would either go to the mall or order from the dozens of other vendors that have websites.  

Trusted Contributor

It is taking longer and longer.  On Monday I had a Denim and Co item shipped finally....it was "in Processing" for 13 days.  But of course I couldn't cancel any of those days.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a Denim & Co top during the blockbuster sale on Oct. 27th and it is finally shipping today.  I did get a very nice email from QVC apologizing for the delay.  So I am happy now!

Honored Contributor

Like DH says "if you'd quit watching that stuff you wouldn't order it , then,

you wouldn't be disappointed just go to the mall".

Sometimes, a man makes sense. Hate to admit it, though.

Esteemed Contributor

My little "angel",snow globe  from Lori G has gotten "delayed". now she cannot be found  and I cannot cancel it   

Smiley Sad .  it was my GD birthday gift ,her BD was last month, OCT...............sigh

QVC could at least  offer us the ability to cancel when this happens!!!  Smiley Sad

I'm not buying anything untill I have  all  my delayed orders in my hot little hands!!!!

..and maybe by then ,i will have overcome my adiction to QVC!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Still waiting ....................