Occasional Contributor

Multiple orders packaged together

QVC if you are going to ship multiple items in the same box or bag, please include 2 separate receipts and return forms, in case one or both items need to be exchanged or refunded.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Multiple orders packaged together

Hi @nc80slady, we appreciate you sharing the feedback with us and I will be happy to pass it on to our management team. 

Respected Contributor

I always make a copy of the receipt on my printer so if I return one I still have the receipt if the other one gets returned.

Esteemed Contributor

@nc80slady wrote:

QVC if you are going to ship multiple items in the same box or bag, please include 2 separate receipts and return forms, in case one or both items need to be exchanged or refunded.

@nc80slady ..... I agree with you .... they should send a separate receipt for each item in the box!!!! 

Regular Contributor

I wish QVC would put multiple items ordered in one box or pkg when shipping and put ALL items shipped on ONE invoice or shipping receipt! Because I am tired of paying $6.95 for each and every item I have to return. If they shipped several items in a box or pkg then if I needed to return two or three items for various reasons I could return them in one box or pkg and pay $6.95 one time instead of two or three! QVC you are ripping customers off with your excessive return postage! Mane you should pass this suggestion on!!

New Contributor

If you purchase 3 tops/sweaters/scarves and the S&H is $3.00 each that is $9.00 even if shipped in the same package. But if for some reason you need to return them because the sizing or the color is not what you thought it would be, then you are paying $6.95 x 3 to send each item back in the same box or bag. Haven't figured that one out yet. If you buy one pair of pants and it's exactly what you want, sometimes you want more colors and they are sold out. So what's the solution?
Valued Contributor

I would think it could possibly be illegal for QVC to charge $6.95 for each return item that has been purchased on the same invoice  I can see charging (not really) the $3.00 for shipping and handling but returning the items at $6.95 EACH in the same envelope it was shipped in....I think should be illegal because you might be paying for "handling" but not for shipping when all is shipped together.  But then.....QVC will take it to the customer any time they can get a chance!  Lousy business practices.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@AshesOfRoses wrote:
If you purchase 3 tops/sweaters/scarves and the S&H is $3.00 each that is $9.00 even if shipped in the same package. But if for some reason you need to return them because the sizing or the color is not what you thought it would be, then you are paying $6.95 x 3 to send each item back in the same box or bag. Haven't figured that one out yet. If you buy one pair of pants and it's exactly what you want, sometimes you want more colors and they are sold out. So what's the solution?

@AshesOfRoses - In the two cases I've experienced where I've received an order with multiple items in one package and have returned all the items in the same package, I have only been charged a single fee of $6.95 for using the return label. If you get charged multiple times in such a situation, I would call customer service; it is likely that there was an error in processing, and they can help you resolve the problem. (I've also had a few cases where I've paid to return an item because the cost was less than the return label fee but was accidentally charged as if I'd used the return label--after a minute on the phone with a representative, my refund was always quickly corrected.)

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

I always make a copy of the receipt on my printer so if I return one I still have the receipt if the other one gets returned.

@MKR14  Yeah, but the onus/cost of that (printer paper and ink) shouldn't be on us.

Esteemed Contributor

Use your phone @Pearlee.

Having no printer/scanner, I've snapped photos of documents.