Super Contributor

I received Cheryls cookies last wk and called QVC today via tel to request a refund and was told that they have it as not recived yet  on their computer records so they cannot give a refund and she said  she will contact the head office and they will email me .

Now I have an email that says they will try and cancel the order but may not be able to do this .

I just  requested a refund , and do not understand what is going on .

QVC Customer Care

@Liverbird1 wrote:

I received Cheryls cookies last wk and called QVC today via tel to request a refund and was told that they have it as not recived yet  on their computer records so they cannot give a refund and she said  she will contact the head office and they will email me .

Now I have an email that says they will try and cancel the order but may not be able to do this .

I just  requested a refund , and do not understand what is going on .

@Liverbird1   I apologize for any confusion with your order.  Cheryl's cookies are shipped from the vendor, the vendor then contacts us to let us know the order shipped, we then change the status of your order to shipped and bill you at that time.  That means that you could have received the cookies and consumed them before we even bill you for them.  That scenario was just an example.  What this means is, you recevied the cookies, but we have not billed you for the cookies, therefore we cannot issue a refund.  You will not be billed for the cookies.  I hope this information helps.  

Super Contributor

Yes I get it now , thanks for the explanation

Occasional Contributor

In a customer service program they  technically are unable to refund a item that "supposedly"has not been recieved yet. Once it shows recieved you can request a refund. Or if you " supposedly" haven't received your item 10 days after it was shipped a refund can be given. I know......it's crazy!

Super Contributor

Hi Melvin ,

You said I would not be billed for the cookies but my bank statment shows $39.94 deducted at the weekend for the cookies .