Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart

"they have opened an inquiry to have that researched."

I find it strange that CR didn't notify you of that while they had you on the phone. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Keeping track of EZPay when I have too many (as I do now!) is bad enough when there's only one card that does include numbers. 

I'm so trying to simplify my life.  I have more than one card also, but I try to use only one.  That works okay because all my income is monthly now.  It wasn't as easy when I had to determine which pay period I was going to have the right funds.

As per @CalminHeart's problem, I can't figure out what happened because I assume both she and the CS rep looked at her whole EZPay set-up and the order numbers would be/should be there for the following months.   I still don't understand really what is going on - does QVC include the order numbers on their listing only if the bank requires them as mine does?

Honored Contributor

@millieshops

I also try not to use the CC that doesn't list order #'s, but sometimes.....well, you know, LOL!

Like you, since we retired, our income is monthly too, so I have to budget accordingly.

I'm also not sure about the problem that @CalminHeart is having, you'd think there was an order showing for that amount on her acct., even if you don't have the order #.

Color me confused too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

One thing we know for sure... @CalminHeart is not all that calm today! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

One thing we know for sure... @CalminHeart is not all that calm today! 

That was funny!!!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@KingstonsMom  Keeping track of EZPay when I have too many (as I do now!) is bad enough when there's only one card that does include numbers. 

I'm so trying to simplify my life.  I have more than one card also, but I try to use only one.  That works okay because all my income is monthly now.  It wasn't as easy when I had to determine which pay period I was going to have the right funds.

As per @CalminHeart's problem, I can't figure out what happened because I assume both she and the CS rep looked at her whole EZPay set-up and the order numbers would be/should be there for the following months.   I still don't understand really what is going on - does QVC include the order numbers on their listing only if the bank requires them as mine does?

Every other charge that's come through has always had an order number.  Just not this one which makes me wonder if something funny happened.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@millieshops

I also try not to use the CC that doesn't list order #'s, but sometimes.....well, you know, LOL!

Like you, since we retired, our income is monthly too, so I have to budget accordingly.

I'm also not sure about the problem that @CalminHeart is having, you'd think there was an order showing for that amount on her acct., even if you don't have the order #.

Color me confused too!

Believe me, I was just as confused.  Every other charge has included an order number.  Not this one though.  It makes me wonder if something questionable happened.

Honored Contributor

Resolved.  Thank you!