Respected Contributor

Mods PLEASE help!

[ Edited ]

On the evening of 5/25 I ordered a new item QVC loaded that day, in white XS, it's still processing.  I check reviews of the item every day, to see if people are receiving this piece.  A review was written on 6/7 that confirms a person received the same item in the same color and size (white XS) that I ordered.  Hers must have shipped at least a week prior.  Why has my order still not shipped?  The item in white XS is obviously in stock.  It was also presented again, and was mentioned that the sizes in white were almost gone.  I really would like to recieve this piece.  PLEASE help me with this!  Thank you for your help!!!

QVC Customer Care

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

On the evening of 5/25 I ordered a new item QVC loaded that day, in white XS, it's still processing.  I check reviews of the item every day, to see if people are receiving this piece.  A review was written on 6/7 that confirms a person received the same item in the same color and size (white XS) that I ordered.  Hers must have shipped at least a week prior.  Why has my order still not shipped?  The item in white XS is obviously in stock.  It was also presented again, and was mentioned that the sizes in white were almost gone.  I really would like to recieve this piece.  PLEASE help me with this!  Thank you for your help!!!

@IlliniGirl88  

Our distribution teams are working to keep orders noted and updated as to when they may ship, hopefully we can provide a clearer shipping date in the coming days.  My apologies, we are aware of our shipping challenges and are working to resolve them with as little impact to customers as possible.

My apologies for the continued delay,

Susan

Contributor

I need help with a missing payment I made on June 1.  I made two payments on that date which I now realize was a mistake making them both on the same day.  My bank shows proof they sent them.  I have spent hours and days trying to sort this out between my bank and Syncrhrony.  I cant wait to get this sorted and be done with QVC.

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88  

Our distribution teams are working to keep orders noted and updated as to when they may ship, hopefully we can provide a clearer shipping date in the coming days.  My apologies, we are aware of our shipping challenges and are working to resolve them with as little impact to customers as possible.

My apologies for the continued delay,

Susan

@Susan-QVC  - I wanted to let you know I received the item today, and it's perfect!  Thank you!  It shipped right after you posted the update to me, and arrived quickly.  I appreciate your help.