Super Contributor

Moderators - I Have a Question

Moderators:  Why does QVC remove the Click Here, Customer Comments, and the ability to look at colors when the item is As-Is?  This is on many items (I haven't checked them all).  Even if the item is on sale, I would always want to check the sizing and the colors of clothing.  Many thanks. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Moderators - I Have a Question

Hi, I'm not a moderator but I've noticed that they usually show the original Item number.  If you look under that number, you can find that information.  Hope that helps.

Valued Contributor

Hi @Fona,

That's an interesting question!

My best guess would be that because we create a new item number for "As-Is" items that some of the information may not be carried over. I do believe @kze is correct though, that information should be retained on the original product page. If that item would be sold out, that might make things tricky, but feel free to ask us here and we'll do our best to find that information for you! Smiley Happy

Brittany

Super Contributor

kze and Brittany:  Thank you both.  I will check for the original item number (that helps). I do think, though, that it would be easier to at least see the sizing and the colors right there on the as-is item without having to go to another page.  Anyway, I appreciate your replies.