Contributor

Was supposed to receive item H221474 today. Tracking info states Post Office tried to deliver and left detailed instructions for future delivery. Not true! No one tried to deliver anything, and there were no directions, instructions etc... left anywhere. So once again, where is the package?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Moderator please help me

@patches73 wrote:

Was supposed to receive item H221474 today. Tracking info states Post Office tried to deliver and left detailed instructions for future delivery. Not true! No one tried to deliver anything, and there were no directions, instructions etc... left anywhere. So once again, where is the package?

This exact same thing happened to me this week. However the item was the delivered the next day. You will probably receive it tomorrow. If not the Social Team will help you out. When I contacted them about the same thing they said wait a day or two and if nothing happened they would replace the item. So hopefully your item will be delivered tomorrow. I was so confused because I had never seen anything like this on my tracking before and no note was left same as you. Good Luck.

Honored Contributor

@patches73 Send an email to the Social Team:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your situation and order number. Good luck!

QVC Customer Care

@patches73  Your order will be deliverd on Tuesday 06/30/2020.