Esteemed Contributor

12 days ago I ordered the Halston French terry top. A few days ago I posted here requesting help because it was in processing forever. Beth emailed me & assured me my order would ship in 24 hours.

It never shipped!! I checked this morning & it was still in processing.I just checked again now & the item was just placed on back order.

What's going on? The item was in stock 12 days ago & now it's suddenly on backorder? Did they ship my order to someone else who placed their order after I placed mine?

Please explain to me what's going on. I'm beyond frustrated.

Thank you 🙏.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ 

I don't blame you, I would be upset too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

Maybe because of the fires?

Respected Contributor

@One eye blind wrote:

Maybe because of the fires?

What do fires have to do with QVC stock items?  After ordering and having something in process for days should not result in being on back order.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Moderator Please Help!!

[ Edited ]

I think something strange is going on because I haven't even gotten a response from a moderator.Maybe they were told not to respond anymore.
   I'm confused because several months ago QVC promised that they were aware of their shipping issues & were going to do better. Maybe it's just me but I think it's gotten worse.

Just edited!! I went into the item & my size & color are listed as in stock!! Have no clue what's going on!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Moderator Please Help!!

[ Edited ]

UPDATE:     I just called customer service to find out why after 12 days of being in processing the status of my order went into back order!! According to the item page the item in my size & color is still available!!

The girl said when they finally went to ship it the item must not have been available.Really? Anyway she moved it back into processing & the estimated delivery date went from 10/25 originally to 11/15. When I asked her if I would definitely get it now her response was "fingers crossed"!!

Trusted Contributor
@NicksmomESQ, seriously, "fingers crossed"? What kind of answer is that???? Pitiful!!! How can a business be allowed to run that way?!