Valued Contributor

Moderator/CS Help for 5/2/20 Order

[ Edited ]

I placed an order for 3 CuddlDuds dresses on this date and they are still sitting in processing almost a month later.  Today one just went to Backorder!  If I could get an actual idea when any of this order is actually shipping I would appreciate it.  

edited to add five minutes after original post another dress is on backorder.  I am just cancelling the whole order, shame on CuddlDuds for not being able to support the demand for this dress at this price and waiting almost a month to update.

second edit, I cannot cancel the gray dress, because like the other two had said for three weeks, it is "in process". Please cancel this order. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Moderator/CS Help for 5/2/20 Order

I ordered two pair of Cuddl Duds pants on May 2nd.  They have been in process until tonight and now are on back order.  I did receive an e-mail from QVC apologizing for the delay earlier in the week.  I may cancel the order since I don't have an idea of when they may be delivered.

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12   You need to "edit" again to remove your order number as that is considered personal info on a public forum.

Suggest you email the MODs regarding your issue: 

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac thanks for both suggestions!🙂

Valued Contributor

@twinsister  I do not mind waiting but if everything sits in "processing" it creates more headache if we cannot change our mind and cancel if it goes out too long.  I am patient, I just think waiting almost a month for anything without an update or ability to cancel is frustrating. I know everyone is doing the best they can right now, there just needs to be a website-app option to cancel.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ajsidney12  - I just cancelled my order and was surprised I was still able to do it.

It's understandable there will be delays considering what is going on, and I'm sure QVC is doing the best they can.  I did  appreciate receiving a delivery update from them.

Valued Contributor

I have you beat. I have an order that's been in process since April 28th. It's pajamas from Carol Hochman. I guess I will call tomorrow and find out what's going on. I also have a package that was accepted by my post office on May 12th and still hasn't been delivered. Spoke to the post office and they are gonna get back to me. 

@ajsidney12 wrote:

I placed an order for 3 CuddlDuds dresses on this date and they are still sitting in processing almost a month later.  Today one just went to Backorder!  If I could get an actual idea when any of this order is actually shipping I would appreciate it.  

edited to add five minutes after original post another dress is on backorder.  I am just cancelling the whole order, shame on CuddlDuds for not being able to support the demand for this dress at this price and waiting almost a month to update.

second edit, I cannot cancel the gray dress, because like the other two had said for three weeks, it is "in process". Please cancel this order. 

Frequent Contributor

Well this thread made me curious about a Kim Gravel dress I ordered on 5/2 and have not yet received.  Sure enough it's now on backorder.  Looks like it's basically sold out and I will never receive it.

This is not just a shipping problem, it's obviously an inventory control problem.  If the item was in stock, it would eventually ship,  items can't be sitting there for 18 days in process and then suddenly turn to backorder,

Oddly enough, I ordered an Isaac item on 5/18 and it was delivered on 5/20.  Who knows?

I have been doing far too much retail therapy during this lockdown to keep myself entertained.....but I really wanted that dress.

Valued Contributor

@CathyNY  I too have been busy with retail therapy. Did I truly need more dresses? No.  But they looked so comfy...so I guess now I will save a few bucks!  But it is true as noted, it is an inventory tracking problem for a number of items.  All my IM products are shipping and received here within a couple weeks of order.