Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC  can you tell me if the warehouse was told in time for them not to send out a 3rd coat?   I called 3 times yesterday I think they sent the word over to the warehouse, but, whether or not they can stop the shipment in time I don't know.

Artic expedition coat. I got one, to small , sent back, got the replacement fine, now, they're sending out another one same size and color. why, I don't know.

I was told I was charged just once. I hope so

QVC Customer Care

@SharkE wrote:

@Susan-QVC  can you tell me if the warehouse was told in time for them not to send out a 3rd coat?   I called 3 times yesterday I think they sent the word over to the warehouse, but, whether or not they can stop the shipment in time I don't know.

Artic expedition coat. I got one, to small , sent back, got the replacement fine, now, they're sending out another one same size and color. why, I don't know.

I was told I was charged just once. I hope so

@SharkE   The order shows we have requested it be cancelled and not shipped, systems will not allow changes, unfortunately it looks like it will most likely ship, I am sorry. 

Susan

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC 

i'm not being charged again am I ?

If I have ups to come and get it, do I use the return that means I wil have to open the box  or print out a new label, put it on the box.?

@Susan-QVC 

hopefully don't have to pay to return a 2nd coat that I did not request.

or be charged another 155.00

QVC Customer Care

@SharkE wrote:

@Susan-QVC 

i'm not being charged again am I ?

If I have ups to come and get it, do I use the return that means I wil have to open the box  or print out a new label, put it on the box.?

@Susan-QVC 

hopefully don't have to pay to return a 2nd coat that I did not request.

or be charged another 155.00

@SharkE no, you will not be charged, I will make notes on the order that the return fee is not to be deducted, its totally our error, I am sorry!

Susan

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC 

Update on the artic expedition coat , sent back today have the Tracking # if you want it . I can send offline to you.

By the way on the return form I told them "mod Susan said not to charge me for the return I did not request a 2nd coat".   

Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - If it helps to set your mind at ease, I just had what sounds like an identical situation happen with a blouse I exchanged. I reached out to the mods and had them put a note on my account, and everything went smoothly and perfectly with the processing of the correct charges and non-charges. Good luck with your ordering fun!

Honored Contributor

I just hope they don't send me a 4th !

I ordered one, sent back for bigger size

got it, ok, fine

they sent out another one just like it, sent it back today

Please no more coats ! LOL