Contributor

I've been waiting for my G.I.L.I. duster ordered on 5/23/2020. I am now coming up on my SECOND EZ PAY and I still don't have my merchandise. According to Qvc's tracking it's been sitting at my local PO since 6/9, I spoke to them as well as tracked through USPS and it is missing in action. PLEASE HELP! I should NOT be paying for merchandise I don't have. If this were the first time I might let it go, but this has just become ridiculous and inexcusable, and not being able to reach anyone in CS makes no sense. The items I have been ALLOWED cancel I have!

Honored Contributor

email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com for a faster response.

you can also message qvc via facebook messenger for a live response.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

@Curvesahead wrote:

I've been waiting for my G.I.L.I. duster ordered on 5/23/2020. I am now coming up on my SECOND EZ PAY and I still don't have my merchandise. According to Qvc's tracking it's been sitting at my local PO since 6/9, I spoke to them as well as tracked through USPS and it is missing in action. PLEASE HELP! I should NOT be paying for merchandise I don't have. If this were the first time I might let it go, but this has just become ridiculous and inexcusable, and not being able to reach anyone in CS makes no sense. The items I have been ALLOWED cancel I have!

@Curvesahead   Good Morning, I'm sorry you have not received the Gili order, I will take a look any followup by email. 

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

Customer Service is non-existent! How about if we don't pay our E-Z pays until we receive the items, or until returns are processed! 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 

customer service responded very quickly to @Curvesahead  right on this post.

if you are having issues, use qvcsocialteam@qvc.com for good customer service.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

@Effie54 wrote:

Customer Service is non-existent! How about if we don't pay our E-Z pays until we receive the items, or until returns are processed! 

@Effie54  I am sorry for the delays you are expirencing with your returns, please email the order details to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will take a look. 

Susan

Contributor

@sunshine45 thank you for the information. Luckily Susan responded quickly! Woo Hoo!

Contributor

@Susan-QVC thank you so much for you help!!

Contributor

@Effie54 love it! I'm with you Smiley Wink