QVC Customer Care

Re: Message for QVC Mods

[ Edited ]

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

@Melvin-QVC: Am I on a "Do not call" list? How do I get off the list?

Hi @Foolywooly11 - @Melvin-QVC is off tonight but I have put in a request to have you removed from the QVC Do Not Call list.

Barb 

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Barbara-QVC: I appreciate that, thank you!!:womanhappy

Contributor

Can you please let me know how I can be added to receive the Q Magazine. 

Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@PhilosophyGirlll   I have sent you and email regarding the Insider.

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

interesting thread.....

i did not even know there was such a thing as a QVC DO NOT CALL list!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

I also would like to get off the QVC Do Not Call list.  I have been emailing customer service for many months and each time they replied back saying that they had corrected it.  Now finally yesterday someone emailed back saying that I am on the QVC do not call list and that is reason that I am not receiving the Q magazine.    Can this please get corrected so I am OFF the QVC do not call list and that I can finally start receiving the Inside Q magazine again? 

QVC Customer Care

@kittystar wrote:

I also would like to get off the QVC Do Not Call list.  I have been emailing customer service for many months and each time they replied back saying that they had corrected it.  Now finally yesterday someone emailed back saying that I am on the QVC do not call list and that is reason that I am not receiving the Q magazine.    Can this please get corrected so I am OFF the QVC do not call list and that I can finally start receiving the Inside Q magazine again? 

Hi @kittystar I apologize that this has happened. Please follow the below instructions for removal from our do not contact list, thank you. 

Please be advised that the request to reinstate promotional contacts must be submitted in writing - either via email or by paper.

@Email or write to us @ -

Customer.care@qvcemail.com

or to write a letter to this address – QVC, Inc.

Customer Service

1200 Wilson Drive, Studio Park

West Chester, PA 19380

Please include all of these elements:

*  A clear statement that the you are now permitting and authorizing incoming telephone calls, emails and promotional information made by, or on behalf of, QVC

*   Customer Number

*   Name

*   Address

*   Phone Number to which the QVC calls may be placed 

*   Signature of customer authorizing the contact

Thank you for posting in our forums. ~Kim